+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pi_mis

Jun 15, 2020
Hi All,
My AOR is 26th July and as per gems notes eligibility is not started yet. Any one else is in same situation for July AOR. @legalfalcon can you please help me if my case is normal?

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
heyyy!congratulations! I have a similar case like yours, could you please tell me when you called

congratulations! you're PNP stream from what province? I have a similar case to yours.My AOR is July 28. The representatives told me the eligibility is passed but the security check wasn't started (I called a month ago).
[/QUOTE
Thanks!
Pnp from Ontario
Vo office is saskatchewan

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,
My AOR is 26th July and as per gems notes eligibility is not started yet. Any one else is in same situation for July AOR. @legalfalcon can you please help me if my case is normal?
This is normal. If you called to sent a webform to inquire, then there may have been a note in your application about eligibility, even though your eligibility may not have been conclusively passed.

See my previous post on the is available at #4,004

To read on how to decipher webform responses, see https://bit.ly/39WxURG

Feb 8, 2021
Hello

i have applied for PR under Startup Visa program and got my AOR. Also applied for my work permit with appropriate documents including employer compliance fee receipt and 5802 form copy as well as LOS.

my application was rejected on the grounds of : “You did not provide a valid Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from the Department of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).”

can you please suggest what document is needed for that as I provided everything i have ( lmia examption under 205 document also)

regards

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
No COPR yet but I sent a webform last week to request for an update and got a response today that everything is pass and/or valid. So currently waiting....
  • The responsible office verified if your application meets the under the immigration program for which you have applied, and the eligibility status is passed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
No COPR yet but I sent a webform last week to request for an update and got a response today that everything is pass and/or valid. So currently waiting....
  • The responsible office verified if your application meets the under the immigration program for which you have applied, and the eligibility status is passed.
Have the same AOR as you and received two ghost updates last week. Looks like you have passed all the stages and waiting for COPR.
Likely have the same status as you.

Reactions: herry101

bj2020

Feb 1, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon I have a few questions if you could please assist me with that

1) my passport expires in sept 2021, I have a family emergency and I'm planning to go back home for 2 months till april and may, and planning to renew my passport back home itself (INDIA), do I have to inform cic about any travel ( AOR IS 14TH JULY )

2) I am in canada right now and I used a representative to submit my application, say once I get my new passport do could I send a webform myself , or does it need to go through my rep ?

3) say for example I get my COPR in india before my current workpermit expires I.E. may 2021, would I be able to travel back to canada ?

I would appreciate your guidance on my sitatuation

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
Great, your lucky that you got your response to webform in a week .