+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jerome194

Oct 30, 2020
Congratulations! Good that July 2020 AOR started getting COPR :)
By the way, you mentioned in JUNE 2020 AOR thread that you submitted some documents on 22 Jan 2021, would you mind sharing what document was asked OR you submitted proactively?
The weird thing was that I was never asked to submit any documents nor did I submit any additional documents! I thought it was weird that my application updated indicating that I did, that is why I was asking in the JUNE thread. Still have no idea why.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
The weird thing was that I was never asked to submit any documents nor did I submit any additional documents! I thought it was weird that my application updated indicating that I did, that is why I was asking in the JUNE thread. Still have no idea why.
Happens when security has been completed.

Can you confirm @legalfalcon?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

It is a good sign if security is completed. CSIS and CBSA provide security advice to IRCC to make sure applicants are not a threat to national security. They do not make decisions on applications. IRCC will make a decision on your application and move it to the next step in the process.

To read about security see this comprehensive post https://bit.ly/3iXMnyw

Also the online version of CBSA's security manual can be found at https://bit.ly/3mqHP5I

Reactions: assen89

Ali228

Jan 5, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
We've passed the medical exam on Aug 11, now is said "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
It is more than a year that we have done the medical exam. Does it mean we have to get another medical exam?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Today call update by IRCC
Aor July 24
Everything is completed and it’s in final
Decision stage.
Office is Saskatchewan

Hoping to get it soon :)
Nice! That's great news. Which stream are you applying through?
We've passed the medical exam on Aug 11, now is said "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
It is more than a year that we have done the medical exam. Does it mean we have to get another medical exam?
It might. Or they could give you an extension. You have to wait and see. Mine is the same.

Reactions: Ali228

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Best to wait for more info from IRCC as @ZAtoCD mentioned

Reactions: Ali228

Aspire4PR

Aug 5, 2020
JUST GOT MY COPR! Thank you everyone for all the help. This is such big news for my wife and I. I originally applied for PNP by mail in 2018 and I got married a year after. I was very worried that my PNP application would get rejected because my wife and I lived in separate countries at that time. I applied via express entry when i got the ITA last year and in the mean time I was able to get an open work permit for my wife to come over (we applied for a visitor visa and it got rejected.)

I was super worried that the CIC would see our marriage as a "sham" despite us being together for almost 5 years even before I came to Canada and it means so much that we can finally move on with our lives with no weight on our shoulders on whether or not we can live together.

AOR: JULY 1, 2021
CEC INLAND

Review of eligibility
  • January 25, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • August 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • January 22, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 18, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • January 21, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • January 25, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulation .may I know why the visitor visa got rejected ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sometimes the ADR submission will show a change, and it is reflective of a progress, and can also be reflective of external documents coming in.

Nothing to be concerned about.

Reactions: jerome194