+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rahul_jain85

Jan 26, 2021
Hello there,

after confirmation with cic agent about the process does those reflect on actual online file. Like eligibility, criminality. Like if they say its been passed. Does it show on online file ?
No it does not. Eligibility only shows passed when your application is approved.

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
Anyone who had Eligibility as “review required “ has passed eligibility now? Wanted to see how much time they take to review

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

Angeli

Apr 29, 2020
AOR- 23 July 2020
Medical- 17 September 2020
Bio- 09 November 2020
Criminality- Passed
Eligibility- Recommend Pass
Security- Not Started yet

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Not as far as I know. But if you look at MyImmiTracker, almost none of the FSW AoRs from July have been touched. Almost all are sitting in MEP phase (blue) on that site.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/july-2020-aor-permanent-residency-tracker
According to my notes, my file has not been touched since it was transferred to Ottawa.
You can see from the tracker that only PNP and CEC got PPR recently. It will be helpful to know that which applications are being processed. If FSW in May had their eligibility processed, it may be soon for the July applicants because no FSW was invited until July last year. Since IRCC has stated that they are processing CEC and FSW differently, there is a legitimate need to learn more about FSW.

Reactions: sunnyavril

Cindy0310

Aug 10, 2020
Anyone knows hong long it will take from eligibility recommend pass to pass? My status has stuck on eli recommend pass for 3 months
My aor is July 9th.

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Anyone knows hong long it will take from eligibility recommend pass to pass? My status has stuck on eli recommend pass for 3 months
My aor is July 9th.
There are a lot of July AOR folks who are at 'eligibility recommended passed and security not started stage' including myself.
Its hard to predict the timelines.

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
My aor is July 9th.
I don't think we have any patterns. If its helps my eligibility recommend passed on Oct 10th and all stage passed on Jan15th. BTW did you call IRCC recently?

Reactions: Fatym

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
AOR- 23 July 2020
Medical- 17 September 2020
Bio- 09 November 2020
Criminality- Passed
Eligibility- Recommend Pass
Security- Not Started yet
Hi, when criminality is passed, did you get any ghost update? Also, when your criminality is passed?

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
According to my notes, my file has not been touched since it was transferred to Ottawa.
You can see from the tracker that only PNP and CEC got PPR recently. It will be helpful to know that which applications are being processed. If FSW in May had their eligibility processed, it may be soon for the July applicants because no FSW was invited until July last year. Since IRCC has stated that they are processing CEC and FSW differently, there is a legitimate need to learn more about FSW.
Hey, I know that people from June last year FSW inland are still waiting and most of our cases are in Ottawa. I guess the eta is around 13 months now.

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
@legalfalcon need your input.. my eligibility is review required, though notes also mentions “appears met ready to finalize” recommendations say see CRS points .. my arranged employment points are not considered in second review and I have sent the docs again via webform on 1/19/21.
My question is how much delay I should expect based on your past experiences.. the file was last touched on 10/31/2020.

Vimald2v

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
July 5 Aor
CEC inland
Medical- 25 Aug 2020
Ghost update-1 (28 Aug)
Eligibility- Passed 28 Aug
Security- Passed 28 Aug
Criminality- In Progress 28 Aug
Talked to IRCC on 1 September, told me the above status
Bio- 30 Oct 2020
Ghost update-2 ( 12 January 2021)
Criminality- Passed
Final- Approved

Talked to IRCC on 1800... got to know that on 12 January final decision has been made, but don't see any update till date in account.
Anyone know how long it gonna take to get update in account??

Last edited: