+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
ohk, thanks, any idea how long it will take after everything is passed (confirmed by agent on call)?
This is a million dollar question - "How long it takes to get COPR after everything i passed ?" I m waiting since Dec 1 (AOR july 28) and still did not receive COPR. I know a person who is waiting since OCT 23 and another waiting since August. So it may even take years for them to issue COPR after everything is passed.
We need to flock to twitter and raise this issue.

edded

Jan 18, 2021
Hello,

Cec Inland
Aor -14th july
Biometrics request - sep1st
Biometrics given -26th October
RPRF request - November 20
( paid same
Day)
No updates since then
I am using an agent, is there anyone in same situation like me.
It's me!

Aor july 9, biometrics done mid oct. nothing since then. Several calls (nothing changes), 1 webform (no detail), 1 gcms notes (didn't receive them yet)

finally wednesday the agent told me that my criminality has passed the first stage, and now finalizing the second (i don't know what that means)

CEC inland with 2 dependents.

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
on call they said everything is passed but on my profile eligibility and background is still in progress, wbu?

Same here! profile hasn’t updated, all I had was a ghost update so called and she said everything has passed which is what caused the GU. Looks like people at the end of June are starting to receive their COPR so hopefully not too far behind we are! I reckon another 3-4 weeks but its hard to tell :(

Reactions: assen89

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Same here! profile hasn’t updated, all I had was a ghost update so called and she said everything has passed which is what caused the GU. Looks like people at the end of June are starting to receive their COPR so hopefully not too far behind we are! I reckon another 3-4 weeks but its hard to tell :(
Thts good but lol i am june starting 1week of june !!!! I saw only 1 application got approval !!!! :)

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
@kaspy69 @ggwen my medical expired last year. i got too excited and did my upfront july 2019 LOL :p was gonna go thru BCPNP route but got invited thru CEC which was way faster

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
I received my GCMS notes today (requested from IRCC Dec. 22, 2020).

* Case analyst recommended pass - Nov. 12, 2020
* CEC Min. Requirement - appears met, ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

If I understand it correctly, I gained a few points based on Canadian work experience and graduate studies.

Notes also mention that they searched my name online and found my profile on my employer's website confirming my titles and role (NOC management category). Also mentions the letter from my employer describing my duties is consistent with what is expected from my NOC code.

I think I can relax now. It's just a waiting game from here on out. :D Fingers crossed.

Also, it says my info sharing is still ongoing. I wonder if this has something to do with my travels? I travelled 38 times in the past 10 years. : /

Last edited:

MapleHan

Jan 20, 2021
@legalfalcon .. please advise on my situation.. got my GCMS notes today the eligibility is review required..
when I looked at the agents comments I see
1)he has not added the points for arranged employment.
2) also I see that on 8/24 when I received the BIL request in the agent notes its mentioned that he has requested Canada Police Certificate but I have not received any request letter/email
The last update is of 10/31/2020 post that no updates.
What can I do now? Can I raise a web form to explain the missed arranged employment points and ask if they need Canada Police Certificate as I have not received any request but see a note in GCMS.
Please advise
I have the same problem with you that I can’t claim the 50 points. And the eligibility is under review required. Is there any updates on your files?

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
pnp inland
Aor july 24th
last week phone update by IRCC

criminality-passed
eligibility passed
medical passed
security passed
they are reviewing my spouse biometric which was submitted only n Dec 31st
Any one have similar scenario plz share?
Also any pnp inland here ?if so plz share your timelines?

Reactions: assen89
Jan 23, 2021
Hello,

I just want to share mine.
CEC application with 1 dependant
AOR July 31
Medical passed September 22
No update after that till now and no GU as well. Finally decided to call IRCC. Over the phone agent confirmed that:
Eligibility passed October 6
Criminality- recommended passed
Security not started yet
Biometrics not required

Can anyone share their thoughts how long it can take and what all phases my application have to go through.

Thanks