+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

stuntt1010

Jan 12, 2021
Aside from US residents and family of Canadians, no one who's received CoPR after 18th March 2020 can currently enter Canada. Those Covid-related travel restrictions are reevaluated on the 21st of each month. We all have to be patient and wait.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

Hi,
Got my COPR on 21 December 2020. My girlfriend of over a year lives in Montreal and I am about to submit an IMM0006 form and request an authorization to travel from South Africa to Canada. Any idea if this case is valid?

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
CEC Inland
ITA May 1
AOR July 14.
I called them up a week before and I was told that the only thing that's left is background check, which is in progress rn. No other updates.
My friend whose AOR is July 7 was told that all his documents have been processed and they are just waiting for someone to close the case
AOR July 14 CEC inland
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: in progress (from November7th)
Security: not started
MED and biometrics done

kenchen1313

Mar 2, 2019
I had 2 years of experience in 2 different companies. 1 was 1 January 2017 to 04 jan.18 and second 5 jan 18 to jan5 2019 . Case analyst only consider 2nd work experience. My aor was 5th july20
i am in the similar situation as you. My work experience is 2016 April to 2018 October in the same company. Chances are they might only consider my work experience within 3 years which is starting 2017 july..

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,
Got my COPR on 21 December 2020. My girlfriend of over a year lives in Montreal and I am about to submit an IMM0006 form and request an authorization to travel from South Africa to Canada. Any idea if this case is valid?
To my knowledge, that form is used for extended family. I don't know if it's valid in your case. I doubt it.

stuntt1010

Jan 12, 2021
:) Thanks for your reply. On the IRCC website in the section for Extended family, it says the following:
If your relationship is with a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident, you must be

• in an exclusive dating relationship, have been in the relationship for at least 1 year and have spent time in the physical presence of that person at some point during the relationship
    • You and the person you’re in the relationship with must both be 18 years of age or older.
And it defines exclusive dating relationship as the following:

An exclusive dating relationship means you’re in a romantic relationship with a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident, and

• you’re both 18 years of age or older
  • you’ve been in the relationship for at least 1 year
  • you’ve spent time in the physical presence of that person at some point during the relationship
Examples of an exclusive dating relationship include

• fiancé(e)s
  • committed romantic partners for at least 1 year who have lived together but don’t meet the definition of common-law
  • boyfriends, girlfriends or any other couple in an intimate, loving relationship
This includes couples in different-sex or same-sex relationships.

Anyway,, I will give it a try and keep everyone updated on how this goes. Thanks again!

Renusuku

Dec 17, 2020
Yesterday the status bar was showing 93% but today suddenly the status bar disappeared . What does this mean anybody facing this issue ?

BD_X_10045

Nov 26, 2020
had a GU yesterday...the progress bar disappeared. Anyone else?
me too. last night I logged in and saw application/profile updated. but I cant access to the application.
logged in few minutes ago, now status becomes submitted again. now I can access to the application and noticed the progress bar is missing. last day my progress bar was 95% complete.

Reactions: assen89

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
me too. last night I logged in and saw application/profile updated. but I cant access to the application.
logged in few minutes ago, now status becomes submitted again. now I can access to the application and noticed the progress bar is missing. last day my progress bar was 95% complete.
May be they removed as it does not make any sense during these days :)

tara123

Oct 22, 2020
I am assuming the disappearing of the progress bar is another 'glitch' on their end. Everyone is seeing it I guess. I should volunteer to write a better code for their website :D

• Haha
Reactions: mandy24 and Ola2j

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Guys - I know progress bar is missing for many, I just want to know if it is visible to anyone or it is just a system bug and impacting everyone ?