+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
me too. last night I logged in and saw application/profile updated. but I cant access to the application.
logged in few minutes ago, now status becomes submitted again. now I can access to the application and noticed the progress bar is missing. last day my progress bar was 95% complete.
Profile update is always a good sign, your application is likely approved. My progress bar is also missing as well and I didn't receive any profile update.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
had a GU yesterday...the progress bar disappeared. Anyone else?
Ghosh update means your application is likely approved, that is the good news. The bad news is that it has taken up to 2-3 month for some applicants to receive COPR after they had their application approved.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
My bar disappeared before my 6 months completion date. Would be 6 months in 10 days time. I don't think I waited this long to be born. It is tiring
haha thank you for the good laugh! i read that it does that from time to time in previous years ago....people commented that it came back days after...their site is definitely glitchy!

Reactions: Ola2j

Kartiksharma1996

Jun 8, 2020
BC-PNP INLAND
AOR-31st July
File approved- 2021-01-11
Visa office- Nova Scotia
I received a letter on 2021-01-12 through online portal stating that this is an official document until you get a PR card. The same letter provided the information on how and where to send the PR photos. Not sure if this letter is a COPR.

Good luck guys

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
BC-PNP INLAND
AOR-31st July
Visa office- Nova Scotia
I received a letter on 2021-01-12 through online portal stating that this is an official document until you get a PR card. The same letter provided the information on how and where to send the PR photos. Not sure if this letter is a COPR.

Good luck guys
if it shows information letter, it should be copr. any changes before the approval ? GU or anything ?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
BC-PNP INLAND
AOR-31st July
Visa office- Nova Scotia

Good luck guys
Congratulations buddy, you are lucky, otherwise Sydney VO is hibernating and files are sitting there untouched for months

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi. My profile progress bar disappeared yesterday and today I got a ghost update. Did anyone else also recieve any such ghost update? @legalfalcon & @caipsnotes could you share what this could signify? Is it just some technical glitch?
The progress bar only depicts time elapsed and not the actual processing. As per IRCC's annual 2019 annual report it takes 8-9 months for an application to process, but the progress bar only showed 6 months, which in itself was false.

Now add COVID to the mix.

Also, IRCC may be rolling out a new mechanism to track the application, but nothing has been announced.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2019.html

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.

Reactions: sunnyavril

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
The progress bar only depicts time elapsed and not the actual processing. As per IRCC's annual 2019 annual report it takes 8-9 months for an application to process, but the progress bar only showed 6 months, which in itself was false.

Now add COVID to the mix.

Also, IRCC may be rolling out a new mechanism to track the application, but nothing has been announced.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2019.html

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.
Thanks a ton, @legalfalcon. What's your opinion about the Ghost update I got today?