+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kaimo

Aug 20, 2020
I’m still waiting for my damn biometrics to update to completed, which they haven’t, so despite being exempt I booked in to SC and getting them done (again) tomorrow.
Hopefully it shows for you, I did mine yesterday (December 1st) and I checked today, it shows completed. I can even see my biometrics number and everything.

Kaimo

Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys,
I need your insight here. The day before yesterday I think I got a ghost update, although I may be wrong seeing as lots of people got emails and stuff. Yesterday I did my biometrics, today I logged on to check my application and I noticed that in the too left corner under application status , the part that used to say medical passed etc is gone, also the same thing under details about your application status; under review of medical results, it changed back to you do not a medical exam, we will send you a message of this changes.
Does anyone have an idea about what that’s about ?

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
I’m still waiting for my damn biometrics to update to completed, which they haven’t, so despite being exempt I booked in to SC and getting them done (again) tomorrow.
I did the same as long as you have BIL, it will show biometrics completed and background check went into processing which is ip2

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hey guys,
I need your insight here. The day before yesterday I think I got a ghost update, although I may be wrong seeing as lots of people got emails and stuff. Yesterday I did my biometrics, today I logged on to check my application and I noticed that in the too left corner under application status , the part that used to say medical passed etc is gone, also the same thing under details about your application status; under review of medical results, it changed back to you do not a medical exam, we will send you a message of this changes.
Does anyone have an idea about what that’s about ?
I assume it's moving forward..biometric completed definitely moves along

barindersin9h

Sep 7, 2020
Hi everyone , I got CoPR today (in portal not in email) :)
AOR: 25 july 2020
EE-PNP Inland( 1 dependent Inland)
BIL:14 sep 2020
Bio given on:22 oct 2020
Bio updated on 22 oct 2020
Never applied GCMS notes or Web enquiry.
Called IRCC once on 12 Nov (eligibility: passed criminality: In progress. security : not started)

Today Dec 02 ,2020 got two emails from CIC stating that my account is updated , when i logged on Application was approved with 100% progress bar . And got two separate letters with COPR detail for me and my wife along with PR card photo specification details

I wish all of you very good luck . I hope all will get it very soon . Thanks everyone.

Kaimo

Aug 20, 2020
So, you booked a biometric appointment even though you were exempt? Is that allowed?
No I wasn’t exempt, I’m just saying mine showed up/ updated almost immediately. So if you choose to redo it, I believe it will update immediately too.

Kaimo

Aug 20, 2020
Called IRCC once on 12 Nov (eligibility: passed criminality: In progress. security : not started)

Today Dec 02 ,2020 got two emails from CIC stating that my account is updated , when i logged on Application was approved with 100% progress bar . And got two separate letters with COPR detail for me and my wife along with PR card photo specification details

I wish all of you very good luck . I hope all will get it very soon . Thanks everyone.
Congratulations

Reactions: barindersin9h

Dreambig2020

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
@legalfalcon Could you clarify this point, if you have approved COPR and Job offer to start work as an essential worker can I travel to Canada or not, I saw someone commenting they have now work permit as an essential worker and now they can travel.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Could you clarify this point, if you have approved COPR and Job offer to start work as an essential worker can I travel to Canada or not, I saw someone commenting they have now work permit as an essential worker and now they can travel.
If you’re outside Canada
Travel restrictions and exemptions for temporary workers
As a temporary worker, you’re exempt from travel restrictions if you’re coming for an essential (non-discretionary) purpose.

Certain people who can work without a permit may also be exempt from travel restrictions.

Essential (non-discretionary) travel for a temporary worker
Essential refers to travel for reasons that are non-discretionary and non-optional. The emergency orders under the Quarantine Act do not allow people to travel to Canada for optional or discretionary reasons, such as for tourism, recreation or entertainment.

As a worker, your travel is essential (non-discretionary) if you’re in either of these situations:

• You have a valid work permit and normally live in Canada.
    • This applies even if you’ve been laid off.
  • You’re a worker who meets all of the following:
    • has a letter of introduction for a work permit (open or employer-specific)
    • has a valid job offer
    • can work once you enter Canada and complete your 14-day quarantine (unless you’re exempt)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/foreign-workers.html#essential

Kartiksharma1996

Jun 8, 2020

Congratulations. are you a BC-PNP candidate?

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing! Would you mind to share your visa office?