JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

BHN444

Jul 31, 2019
Hi All,

Canadian sponsor, PA from England.

Timeline so far:
Received: July 31st
AOR: October 9th
Biometric fees request (not sure now why didn't pay before submission): October 10th
SA Approval: October 15th
Moved to Mississauga visa office (yay!): October 23rd
Medical passed: October 25th
Biometrics completed: November 5th
PPR: November 7th

Because England is a visa exempt country asked to send photocopy of passport. Have a GCKey account so the letter requested we upload passport photocopy via the GCKey account however there is no option to upload the new documents. The account till states there are no required dcouments. Therefore, have posted documents by courier and submitted an explanation via the 'help' option. Has anyone got to this stage and experienced problems uploading documents to GCKey?

Wishing everyone else good speed with their applications.
Hi!

Yep - we were in the same boat. We sent an email to the London Visa Office about the no upload option, and they told us to send the documents via post with the photo copy of the passport.

Cheers!

Reactions: mp1976

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
I’ve seen people waiting for 2 months after pre arrival letter to get the PPR. Where did you get the pre arrival letter from? I think it should be from NDVO as Mississauga doesn’t send pre arrival letter.
I am not sure from where i got. But my file was transferred to ndvo and after 1 month i get pre arrival service letter which tell about free services by canada. I asked my frnd he also got this letter and after 1 month he got passport request but his file was not transferred to ndvo

bahar.april

Apr 30, 2018
There’s no limit and even if you don't manage to link it you’ll receive the messages via email. I’d still advise to attempt to link them. Follow @alaria guide for help.

ECAS can be a bit tricky some times and not want to play ball. I used my application number and had no issues. If you use the application number and the sponsors name you’ll be provided with both sides of the application.
Hi John,
Thank you for all the support.
Would you kindly tell me, what is the deadline to land at the CIC office after COPR? Is it 6 months or less than that?

Thanks in advance

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hello here is my timeline and my husband has done his biometrics and we are waiting for medical still any one have any idea why this has been taking so long biometrics done aug 17,
Our application has been in the visa office of amman since aug 27,
  1. We received _____'s application for permanent residence on June 24, 2019.
  2. We started processing _______'s application on September 2, 2019.(in jordan amman)
  3. We received your application to sponsor on June 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2019.
  5. We started processing your application on August 13, 2019.
Can some one please tell me has this process been taking too long for me only or is this the same for everyone???

mp1976

Oct 6, 2019
Hi!

Yep - we were in the same boat. We sent an email to the London Visa Office about the no upload option, and they told us to send the documents via post with the photo copy of the passport.

Cheers!
Thanks. That is good to know.

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hi everyone almost 12 weeks since my husband has done his biometrics and the app was sent to jordan amman visa office for processing and since sept 2 it has been processing and i have not recieved anything so far after that what do i do????

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Can some one please tell me has this process been taking too long for me only or is this the same for everyone???
Hi concerning your application I’d just say be calm cause you’re within the twelve months of processing time and also don’t compare yours to others as different visa office process at their own different time..I’m a July applicant myself
App received July 10th
Aor1 August 30
Biometrics req sep 4th
Sponsorship approval sept 5th
Biometrics done sep 16th
File transferred to pa visa office sept 23rd
Started processing oct 4th
I didn’t get medical yet..so just try to be calm and also u can look for a thread with the same visa office as your principal applicant on the forum..hope this helps..

Reactions: murdan94

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hi concerning your application I’d just say be calm cause you’re within the twelve months of processing time and also don’t compare yours to others as different visa office process at their own different time..I’m a July applicant myself
App received July 10th
Aor1 August 30
Biometrics req sep 4th
Sponsorship approval sept 5th
Biometrics done sep 16th
File transferred to pa visa office sept 23rd
Started processing oct 4th
I didn’t get medical yet..so just try to be calm and also u can look for a thread with the same visa office as your principal applicant on the forum..hope this helps..
Thanks for the reply i was just worried that its been so long and still havent recieved medical but we're almost on the same boat.

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for the reply i was just worried that its been so long and still havent recieved medical but we're almost on the same boat.
Yes I understand try not to worry it’ll come eventually, I can’t wait either but all we can do is remain calm..and also try to look for the thread with the same visa office as your principal applicant it’ll help you understand how they work..my principal applicant visa office is Accra Ghana and medical comes 5 months after date of application received( i found that out from the thread) so I’ll be expecting my medical in December and i don’t have to keep worrying everyday because now I know exactly when I’ll get it..cheers.

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
hello guys. I got my file returned by cic. one sign missing and two stamps on marriage certificate was missing.
I have apply again from the beginning . probably by November end.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
hello guys. I got my file returned by cic. one sign missing and two stamps on marriage certificate was missing.
I have apply again from the beginning . probably by November end.
Wow after so much wait..I’m sorry to hear that..goodluck in your new application