JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

TabsAbroad

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
GCKey updated just now
Background check completed October 3rd
Decision made today November 9th: Approved
It says see messages below on there but then there are no messages I presume ill get that in the mail? I'm guessing it's the COPR that should be mailed out, hopefully Monday. I took a picture of the tracking number on the prepaid envelope I sent with my PPR and I check it every day to see if it's active and so far no.

Jrg5419

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-07-2019
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
File Transfer...
18-09-2019
Med's Request
13-09-2019
Med's Done....
15-09-2019
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
01-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
16-11-2019
GCKey updated just now
Background check completed October 3rd
Decision made today November 9th: Approved
It says see messages below on there but then there are no messages I presume ill get that in the mail? I'm guessing it's the COPR that should be mailed out, hopefully Monday. I took a picture of the tracking number on the prepaid envelope I sent with my PPR and I check it every day to see if it's active and so far no.
Usually they sent it a day after it was approved. Its weekend so tracker maybe will be activated tomorrow.

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
Hello friends I received an email from CPC M asking for RPRF fee to be paid . Just curious if anyone could tell what stage my application is at. I have completed medical and biometric recently

It depends...... Whats your timeline? And where is your vo office?

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hello friends I received an email from CPC M asking for RPRF fee to be paid . Just curious if anyone could tell what stage my application is at. I have completed medical and biometric recently
Your app is approved. They need payment to stamp your passport with the PR visa

mp1976

Oct 6, 2019
Hi All,

Canadian sponsor, PA from England.

Timeline so far:
Received: July 31st
AOR: October 9th
Biometric fees request (not sure now why didn't pay before submission): October 10th
SA Approval: October 15th
Moved to Mississauga visa office (yay!): October 23rd
Medical passed: October 25th
Biometrics completed: November 5th
PPR: November 7th

Because England is a visa exempt country asked to send photocopy of passport. Have a GCKey account so the letter requested we upload passport photocopy via the GCKey account however there is no option to upload the new documents. The account till states there are no required dcouments. Therefore, have posted documents by courier and submitted an explanation via the 'help' option. Has anyone got to this stage and experienced problems uploading documents to GCKey?

Wishing everyone else good speed with their applications.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrs.ds

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Okay , I got csq but I waiting for medical or ppr and my first medical was expired. now waiting for remedical . My file transfer to Mississauga in July.
Okay Thanks. Now i know that nothing will happen to my fie until I get the CSQ. Please let us know when they ask you for medical. Good luck.

Reactions: karan sallan

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hello here is my timeline and my husband has done his biometrics and we are waiting for medical still any one have any idea why this has been taking so long biometrics done aug 17,
Our application has been in the visa office of amman since aug 27,
  1. We received _____'s application for permanent residence on June 24, 2019.
  2. We started processing _______'s application on September 2, 2019.(in jordan amman)
  3. We received your application to sponsor on June 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2019.
  5. We started processing your application on August 13, 2019.

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
H
Hello everyone,
I have applied from Quebec on July 16th (to sponsor my wife).
AOR on September 14th
Biometric Requested on September 16th
SA on September 17th
Application sent to Ankara on September 24th. and asked to submit Undertaking Application to the government of Quebec at the same day.
GCkey: We have started processing your application on October 1st.
Then I received a letter from Quebec government (on October 15th) saying that they have received my application but because of so many applications they cannot meet the processing time stated on their website.
No more updates since then, no instruction for Medical... I don't know if they are waiting for my Quebec application to issue the medical instructions.
If any one has applied from Quebec please share your time line and experience. Any suggestion on my next move is also very much appreciated.
I also applied for CSQ about the same time as you.My CSQ AOR is dated October 17. Since then I have not received any messages from them

Reactions: ARZBAB