+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Sharma0389

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi guys i just received

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf __ and family (if
applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

Reactions: may2019

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Hi guys i just received

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf __ and family (if
applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.
That's sponsor approval:) congratulations. The next step will be for PA to be approved on principle and decision made! Good luck!

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Among many other documents for the interview, they require a proof of address from my wife. Is a bank statement or phone bill letter sufficient?

Janet1991

Feb 20, 2018
I darlings, so i got SA and my spouse got the below in a letter since February 5,
Date Applied July 11,2019.. please is anyone in the same shoes, what next after this? or when do we get interview letter. I will appreciate your responses.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

Reactions: may2019

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Among many other documents for the interview, they require a proof of address from my wife. Is a bank statement or phone bill letter sufficient?
They can be, phone bills, internet bills, electricity bills, bank statements, credit card bills, driver's licenses.

Reactions: TerezaB