+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

opaque

Sep 29, 2016
Submit to extend my work permit as it's expired. (already 2 years passed from when I submit my immigration with open work permit though)
Able to work till 2022 January 16 during the implied status.
Or, maybe.... just maybe I can receive my PR before it........ (sort of losing much hope at this stage)

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
Submit to extend my work permit as it's expired. (already 2 years passed from when I submit my immigration with open work permit though)
Able to work till 2022 January 16 during the implied status.
Or, maybe.... just maybe I can receive my PR before it........ (sort of losing much hope at this stage)
So sorry to hear your case. Have you ever considered going back to your home country and apply for Outland?

opaque

Sep 29, 2016
So sorry to hear your case. Have you ever considered going back to your home country and apply for Outland?
Not really.
I have a decent job in Toronto, and my husband's job is pretty special, so living in Toronto is the best fit for our condition.

Thank you for tour kind words though. I am alright, just find it annoying that need to pay more money for extention, no OHIP during implied status, need to go apply all over again after getting the work permit if the PR decision still can not get it done.