+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Nsala86

Oct 17, 2019
Is there anyone else who hasn't teceived SA,AIP or DM? I havent received anything since medical request. July 29th applicant
Still you and I are in the same boat. I also applied July 29. I called them this morning they said the background check is the hold up. Apparently the background check goes through CSIS and IRCC has to wait for them to finish. I’ve never had any criminality in my past so I don’t know why mine is taking so long but maybe it’s the same situation for you

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Still you and I are in the same boat. I also applied July 29. I called them this morning they said the background check is the hold up. Apparently the background check goes through CSIS and IRCC has to wait for them to finish. I’ve never had any criminality in my past so I don’t know why mine is taking so long but maybe it’s the same situation for you
Applicant July 23, the same boat, you are not the only one waiting.

Dec 24, 2018
Hello, I'm applying my Husband Permanent Residence application under spouse or common-law partner in Canada class as he is on work permit in Canada. While applying and filling IMM0008 Form, I do not see option where I can choose "Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class" or "inland application" (Question 1: Program under which you are applying). This question's answer does not have option other than "Family ".

I don't want to apply my spouse application under "Family Class" because it is different way to apply.

Please suggest.

red1973

Aug 26, 2019
Hi All,

I am a July 2nd applicant but wanna know that how long it's taking to receive the PR Card in mail after the landing interview? Etobicoke Office said 2 - 4 Weeks.. I had Landing Interview on Last Friday 21st February.. Please Share info
I got my PR card in the mail today, 1 week after landing interview (Feb.19 @ Kitchener).

Reactions: Ver94 and Money74

Codstop

Aug 20, 2019
I'm on the same boat, application received July 25th, website says background check is still being processed. No updates since medical passed on December 7th.

Maagie

May 13, 2018
Application received: July 16 /2019
AOR: September 4 /2019
Linked OWP: September 18 /2019
OWP reviewing elegibility: October 4 /2019
Owp approved: October 7 /2019
Owp in mail: October 16 /2019
Medical request: November 27 /2019
Medical passed: December 9th /2019
SA and AIP: January 28 /2020
Interview request: February 20 /2020
Landing Etobicoke: February 26 /2020

Total number of days from received to landing 225

• Love
Reactions: Ver94 and Lin44

Codstop

Aug 20, 2019
Same to you! Look as far back as end of January, that's when I got it! If I hadn't accidentally stumbled on it, I never even would have noticed.
Hey Ver94, I'm curious because I just noticed that mine was refunded, did you get your refund before or after you received SA/AIP/DM?

Reactions: Ver94

Money74

Feb 14, 2020
Hello! I need help. M trying to link my application to check the status for PR card. Can anyone tell me how to check the status of PR card after sign In to cic account??