+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Sharma0389

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello everyone pls I need help, this is the letter I received from immigration plan someone explain to me what this means.

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision. Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as follows
U received any another later sponser approval

Money74

Feb 14, 2020
Hi All,

I am a July 2nd applicant but wanna know that how long it's taking to receive the PR Card in mail after the landing interview? Etobicoke Office said 2 - 4 Weeks.. I had Landing Interview on Last Friday 21st February.. Please Share info

Janet1991

Feb 20, 2018
I darlings, so i got SA and my spouse got the below in a letter since February 5,
Date Applied July 11,2019.. please is anyone in the same shoes, what next after this? or when do we get interview letter. I will appreciate your responses.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
Please can anyone help?

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi All,

I am a July 2nd applicant but wanna know that how long it's taking to receive the PR Card in mail after the landing interview? Etobicoke Office said 2 - 4 Weeks.. I had Landing Interview on Last Friday 21st February.. Please Share info
It may be two or three weeks, and you can follow up by linking to Mycic.

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Please can anyone help?
Some consultants told me that receiving an AIP means that the application is almost complete and there will be no more unexpected situations. Many applicants receive three letters of SA, AIP, and DM at the same time, but some of us have received SA first and then waited for AIP.

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is very simple, just like when you linked the family sponsorship application, but the IRCC website is broken today. You can try it after it is restored.

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Hey folks,

How does it work with applying for OHIP the days after becoming a permanent resident? Is the 3 month waiting period inevitable for me even though I've lived in Ontario and made it my primary home since June 2019?

Zandolie

Aug 31, 2019
Is there anyone else who hasn't teceived SA,AIP or DM? I havent received anything since medical request. July 29th applicant

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Hey folks,

How does it work with applying for OHIP the days after becoming a permanent resident? Is the 3 month waiting period inevitable for me even though I've lived in Ontario and made it my primary home since June 2019?
Well yesterday I applied for OHIP after my landing interview. They ended up putting 3month wait for me. Even though I made clear that I've been living in Ontario 7 years, studied, worked and currently have a full time job. They said it's mandatory, but I've seen other people get OHIP right away.. so this is confusing

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Well yesterday I applied for OHIP after my landing interview. They ended up putting 3month wait for me. Even though I made clear that I've been living in Ontario 7 years, studied, worked and currently have a full time job. They said it's mandatory, but I've seen other people get OHIP right away.. so this is confusing
That is so weird. Thanks anyway!

Reactions: Zandolie