+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Today our landing interview in Etobicoke office got completed. It was smooth. My wife and son got COPR in Two hours. Immediately we applied for SIN as well in next Service Canada centre.
We are Happy. Thank you every one for your support / clarifying doubts during the process. Hope every one who is in July 2019 Inland will get PR soon.
What kind of questions did they ask?

Reactions: Donna2019

sep28

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 26th november 2012
Nomination.....
02/11/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27/01/2013
Med's Done....
05/02/2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada.. :)
Evening folks, Seeking advise as most of July applicants have completed their medicals. I have recently received AOR at the beginning of February, Awaiting for medical request which will probably be another 2 months at least. My wife is the primary applicant and is in Canada on a TRV. We recently found out that she is around 4-6 weeks pregnant. Now my question is can she complete all aspects of her medicals(specially X-ray) during pregnancy. If so is it safe to do this early in pregnancy? can we go to a registered Immigration medical clinic and get a medical done without a medical request. Seeking suggestions if anyone went through anything similar like this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :)

PS - Called one of the clinics to ask some of these question and was advised to call back tomorrow morning after 9am.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Evening folks, Seeking advise as most of July applicants have completed their medicals. I have recently received AOR at the beginning of February, Awaiting for medical request which will probably be another 2 months at least. My wife is the primary applicant and is in Canada on a TRV. We recently found out that she is around 4-6 weeks pregnant. Now my question is can she complete all aspects of her medicals(specially X-ray) during pregnancy. If so is it safe to do this early in pregnancy? can we go to a registered Immigration medical clinic and get a medical done without a medical request. Seeking suggestions if anyone went through anything similar like this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :)

PS - Called one of the clinics to ask some of these question and was advised to call back tomorrow morning after 9am.
I believe that if primary applicant is pregnant, then the x-ray gets postponed.

"I’m pregnant. Can I wait until after I give birth to take the medical exam?

No. You still need to have a medical exam even if you’re pregnant. However, some parts of the exam may be postponed until after you give birth. In that case, your application will be assessed only after all mandatory medical requirements are met.
You should discuss your options with the panel physician performing your medical exam."

That's from cic site, I don't think she can do the x-ray while she is pregnant, so that will have to be postponed until she gives birth.

Amanpreet535

Jul 27, 2019
I believe that if primary applicant is pregnant, then the x-ray gets postponed.
"I’m pregnant. Can I wait until after I give birth to take the medical exam?

No. You still need to have a medical exam even if you’re pregnant. However, some parts of the exam may be postponed until after you give birth. In that case, your application will be assessed only after all mandatory medical requirements are met.
You should discuss your options with the panel physician performing your medical exam."

That's from cic site, I don't think she can do the x-ray while she is pregnant, so that will have to be postponed until she gives birth.
Hey, I was pregnant during this process, but i still got medical request and I did it. No x-ray was taken and doctor send the info saying primary applicant is pregnant. Nothing got delayed I got SA/AIP/DM within a month without requesting anything else. Now I am just waiting for interview date as it's in Etobicoke so its taking time.

Reactions: Elk-hunter

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Still waiting for an interview invitation letter....... how come everyone else (in the spreadsheet) has already done theirs but I have to wait so long..?

korachael

Jan 24, 2020
Still waiting for an interview invitation letter....... how come everyone else (in the spreadsheet) has already done theirs but I have to wait so long..?
Wow! Finally I just received an interview invitation letter! scheduled for 26th February at Etobicoke.
I'm sure you will get yours soon :)

Reactions: Ver94

sep28

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 26th november 2012
Nomination.....
02/11/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27/01/2013
Med's Done....
05/02/2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada.. :)
Hey, I was pregnant during this process, but i still got medical request and I did it. No x-ray was taken and doctor send the info saying primary applicant is pregnant. Nothing got delayed I got SA/AIP/DM within a month without requesting anything else. Now I am just waiting for interview date as it's in Etobicoke so its taking time.
Thank you for the information, May I please send you a PM to ask a few questions?