+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

gomzigb

Oct 7, 2019
Hey Everyone!

I have a question regarding PPR.

I am an Indian residing in the US. When I get my PPR email, should I send the passport and pics directly to Canada through postal mail or I would have to go through local application center like VFS. Also, I would like to know how do they send the passport back to you? Do they send directly back to my address or I would have to collect it from somewhere.

my VO is Sydney, NS and AOR is 22nd July

Thanks!

silverKettle

Dec 15, 2019
CEC Inland + Dep AOR july 29th.
MEP AUG 22nd.
Everything passed after calling IRCC NOV 18th.
Ghost update December 13th ...

What do you think guys ?
Can you please share how you contacted them and the procedure for the same please. It will be much helpful for me. Thanks.

2018sky

Jul 19, 2018
PNP Outland stream...AOR 3rd July, MEP 16th September, ADR 23rd December (submitted same day) -- Additional Document changed to Not Applicable on 24th December.

Could somebody please shed some light on what this signifies? The progress bar shows 8 days remaining.

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Raise a CSE and request to submit passports at two different locations, as far as i can recall some had done it successfully.
Hi @andy108

Need help please. Raised a question to IRCC if I could submit my passport here in Canada and my dependents' passport at Philippine VAC. Got a reply saying instructions are already included in the PPR letter sent.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

How and Where to Submit your Passport(s)/Photocopy(ies) of Passport(s) and required documents

1. If you are residing outside Canada – thru a Visa Application Centre (VAC)

Please note that you are required to pay a VAC service charge when submitting your passport and/or required documents.

Find more information on VAC service fees and locating a VAC near your area at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/.

WARNING: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PASSPORTS AND DOCUMENTS COURIERED TO OUR OFFICE NOR DO WE SEND VISA PACKAGES BY COURIER.

2. If you are residing in Canada – thru the Case Processing Center in Ottawa (CPC-O)

Submitting your document(s) in Canada

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Do you think it would be okay if I send my passport at CPC Ottawa and my dependents' passports at VAC Philippines or should I submit all our passports at VAC Philippines?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi @andy108

Need help please. Raised a question to IRCC if I could submit my passport here in Canada and my dependents' passport at Philippine VAC. Got a reply saying instructions are already included in the PPR letter sent.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

How and Where to Submit your Passport(s)/Photocopy(ies) of Passport(s) and required documents

1. If you are residing outside Canada – thru a Visa Application Centre (VAC)

Please note that you are required to pay a VAC service charge when submitting your passport and/or required documents.

Find more information on VAC service fees and locating a VAC near your area at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/.

WARNING: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PASSPORTS AND DOCUMENTS COURIERED TO OUR OFFICE NOR DO WE SEND VISA PACKAGES BY COURIER.

2. If you are residing in Canada – thru the Case Processing Center in Ottawa (CPC-O)

Submitting your document(s) in Canada

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Do you think it would be okay if I send my passport at CPC Ottawa and my dependents' passports at VAC Philippines or should I submit all our passports at VAC Philippines?
I would say the letter states clearly: All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

So you can't.

However:

At the same time it states: if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months,

So in this case, i would call them and explain.

Dark_Night

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Toronto
Guys just a quick question. If you travel to another country after copr, do you need to inform ircc or are you only required to do so before aor?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys just a quick question. If you travel to another country after copr, do you need to inform ircc or are you only required to do so before aor?
There are two views on it, some people do update cic after travel. However, generally it is not required as per my understanding.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Current processing (as of the last 24 hours reported PPRs/MEPS) on tracker:

hst2608

Oct 20, 2018
Hi friends
The BEST Christmas gift ever
it's the golden mail - PPR!!!

Sorry for posting it late ...

My timeline is as below:
AINP NOI: Apr 2
AINP Nomination: July 2
ITA: July 10
AOR: July 17
MEP/BIL: August 23
GU1: August 23
GU2: December 24
PPR: December 24 (6:10 pm IST)
VO: Sydney, Nova Scotia
PNP Nomination - Alberta
NOC - 2132
POF - Bank letter & 6 months Bank statements
No LOEs
Family of 3.

Congratulations to all the ones who have received and all the best to the people awaiting the golden email.

Reactions: Froshy

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi friends
The BEST Christmas gift ever
it's the golden mail - PPR!!!

Sorry for posting it late ...

My timeline is as below:
AINP NOI: Apr 2
AINP Nomination: July 2
ITA: July 10
AOR: July 17
MEP/BIL: August 23
GU1: August 23
GU2: December 24
PPR: December 24 (6:10 pm IST)
VO: Sydney, Nova Scotia
PNP Nomination - Alberta
NOC - 2132
POF - Bank letter & 6 months Bank statements
No LOEs
Family of 3.

Congratulations to all the ones who have received and all the best to the people awaiting the golden email.
Congratulations and all the best!

Reactions: hst2608