+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

Dark_Night

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Toronto
Hi Guys, just a question w.r.t. the passing of a family member and me having to inform IRCC before I land in Canada. My AoR is 17 July and I got PPR on the 10th of December. My father passed away on the 1st of July and I can't remember there being an option to indicate it as such when I filed my application later in the month. Should I send a query via webform? Will it cause any issues?

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Got my PPR today! Yey!!!

FSW-O (Philippines)
AOR July 5
Medicals passed Aug 6
With 2 dependents
Biometrics for my dependents done last Dec 2
Biometrics for me done yesterday, Dec 18 at Edmonton (submitted way past deadline since BIL was received Aug 6 with 30 day deadline)

Initially, dependents were tagged as non accompanying but I made a request last September or October to change their status to accompanying.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Got my PPR today! Yey!!!

FSW-O (Philippines)
AOR July 5
Medicals passed Aug 6
With 2 dependents
Biometrics for my dependents done last Dec 2
Biometrics for me done yesterday, Dec 18 at Edmonton (submitted way past deadline since BIL was received Aug 6 with 30 day deadline)

Initially, dependents were tagged as non accompanying but I made a request last September or October to change their status to accompanying.
Congratulations! Nice Christmas gift :)

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Congratulations! Nice Christmas gift :)
Thank you @andy108 . Very nice Christmas gift indeed.

Now, my problem is where to send our passports. I'm in Canada and my two dependents are in the Philippines. Per letter received, we have two options:
1. If you are residing outside Canada - thru a Visa Application Center (VAC)
2. If you are residing in Canada - thru the case processing center in Ottawa ( CPC-O) but only if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months (emphasis on the 'you and all').

'If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.'

Does that mean that I cannot send my passport at CPC Ottawa since my dependents are not in Canada?

Last edited:

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thank you @andy108 . Very nice Christmas gift indeed.

Now, my problem is where to send our passports. I'm in Canada and my two dependents are in the Philippines. Per letter received, we have two options:
1. If you are residing outside Canada - thru a Visa Application Center (VAC)
2. If you are residing in Canada - thru the case processing center in Ottawa ( CPC-O) but only if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months (emphasis on the 'you and all').

'If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.'

Does that mean that I cannot send my passport at CPC Ottawa since my dependents are not in Canada?
Raise a CSE and request to submit passports at two different locations, as far as i can recall some had done it successfully.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns pre-Christmas report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Statuses by months:
The processing time is roughly 7-10 months as of now on average.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Annual number of PPRs reported on the tracker:
*As we can see the number of PPRs reported this year has been record breaking, nearl 4500 people reported PPR.

Number of PPRs by month:
*As you can see November & December are quite slow compared to the rest of the year.

Total number of applicants per month:
*We know that about 70,000 people were invited, this year, some of them won't apply there numbers range from 10% - 20% of ITAs will not be submitted as eAPRs. Meaning that tracker has about 7%-9% of all applicants that were invited in EE draws. As time progresses this number will increase a bit.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applications-submitted-by-period-2

Average by nationality:
*Usual list of countries with very long processing time.

Average processing time by Province:

Average by VO:
*Interestingly, Sydney is slower than Ottawa.

Average processing time across all streams:

Average by stream:
*Some interesting stats: Based on the myimmitracker data, in the past 3 months PNP applicants constituted 20-30% of all eAPR filings (RED on the chart). This is compared to generally 5%-9% for the past 12 months.

Applicants by Stream:
Quite a large share of PNPs here too.

Average time from AOR to IP1:

Applications from PNP applicants:
*We can see unprecedented numbers, compared to 2017 when OINP issued a lot of invites. This reflects in CRS score being in high 460s. This will come down later.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

Reactions: hsc8

kiarap

Mar 6, 2018
Hi! I applied july 2019 under NSNP (inland). The other day, I received a request letter to pay for RFPF, to edit my schedule A and submit spouse's certified criminal record check. I paid my rfpf but wasn't able to submit as we are still waiting for the criminal record check done by commissionaires in the province. And then yesterday, I received an invitation for pre arrival services. Does it mean we have a big chance that PPR will come soon after we pass all the requested documents? Also, they didn't ask yet our biometrics and my spouse's medical examination. I did my medical exam last June 2019 to include in my work permit application (approved last Oct) and I included it too in my pr application last July. Any thoughts guys? I'm a bit excited as I received these emails. I actually expected to receive updates June 2020 but it seems that everyone who applied last July 2019 are getting PPRs now. ❤

merry christmas everyone!

kiarap

Mar 6, 2018
Hi! I applied july 2019 under NSNP (inland). The other day, I received a request letter to pay for RFPF, to edit my schedule A and submit spouse's certified criminal record check. I paid my rfpf but wasn't able to submit as we are still waiting for the criminal record check done by commissionaires in the province. And then yesterday, I received an invitation for pre arrival services. Does it mean we have a big chance that PPR will come soon after we pass all the requested documents? Also, they didn't ask yet our biometrics and my spouse's medical examination. I did my medical exam last June 2019 to include in my work permit application (approved last Oct) and I included it too in my pr application last July. Any thoughts guys? I'm a bit excited as I received these emails. I actually expected to receive updates June 2020 but it seems that everyone who applied last July 2019 are getting PPRs now. ❤

merry christmas everyone!
RPRF ***

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I got mail to attend inland landing interview after 15 days for me and my wife. Mine 6 months timeline is going to finish after 9 days.
They ask me to come with Passport, Photos and fees.
Only medical passed in last August in my profile.
BG check and eligibility requirements are still under process.
No gost update.
I am really worry.
IT'S a NORMAL or DO I NEED TO WORRY?
Please share your experience
Thank you

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi everyone,

I got mail to attend inland landing interview after 15 days for me and my wife. Mine 6 months timeline is going to finish after 9 days.
They ask me to come with Passport, Photos and fees.
Only medical passed in last August in my profile.
BG check and eligibility requirements are still under process.
No gost update.
I am really worry.
IT'S a NORMAL or DO I NEED TO WORRY?
Please share your experience
Thank you
No need to worry, ghost updates are not mandatory.

Reactions: Hiii