+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

apgvs2019

Aug 23, 2019
Just got another update in our file in this very moment. It says we passed our medical exams on the January 29 (today) so I think they have accepted to extend the validity of our medical exams (it will expire in March) =)) I am feeling good about lots of updates. Do you think we should call tomorrow? So anxious! Sounds that our golden email is coming =)))))

bzzb

Nov 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

Got my golden mail yesterday, nothing was updated on CIC web, not even received any email saying CIC has any update. AOR July 27, PNP inland.

JKVD

Sep 26, 2015
Hello everyone! My husband's application inland should have completed last January 23 but status now shows that there is a delay. FSW applicant. We are worried it might be related to our son's ASD diagnosis which is very mild and all documents were submitted to the Doctor who did our medical. Are there any July AOR applicant who are also delayed in their PR processing?

In addition, we can't seem to access our application via http://services3.cic.gc.ca/ to see the status like completed of eligibility or date of when medical was passed, etc. We already tried webform, calling the agent and reporting about this issue but nothing helps..

Last edited:

Nickster89

Feb 4, 2020
Ho
AOR July 31 (2 days to reach the 180 days mark).

Got a ghost update yesterday. T

hey removed the Medicals Passed on August 22, 2019 from the last update box. I called IRCC, the agent was really nice, she said all done but our medicals expire in less then 3 months so the agent requested an extension from superior to continue or otherwise he will need to request a new medicals.

I hope the supervisor is in good mood and grants the extension and we get our PRs very soon. Those who got requested for new medical, got their PRs afterwards?
How do you call IRCC. What is the international number? Thanks

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello everyone! My husband's application inland should have completed last January 23 but status now shows that there is a delay. FSW applicant. We are worried it might be related to our son's ASD diagnosis which is very mild and all documents were submitted to the Doctor who did our medical. Are there any July AOR applicant who are also delayed in their PR processing?

In addition, we can't seem to access our application via http://services3.cic.gc.ca/ to see the status like completed of eligibility or date of when medical was passed, etc. We already tried webform, calling the agent and reporting about this issue but nothing helps..
The six months timeframe is not often respected as they currently have a lot of visa applications to process.
It's been seven months and counting for me.

I raised IRCC forms and called several times and they said they have everything and that I just have to wait.
I ordered the GCMS notes just in case.

It doesn't mean there's something wrong in your application.

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Got a ghost update yesterday, one week after sending the updated employment letters with main duties.
I'm crossing my fingers to get the email next week :)

Reactions: hypervariate123

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
Hi Everyone, I am an outland applicant CRS score of 462
Applied on 27th July 2019
AOR 27th July 2019
Biometrics 16th august 2019
Medical passed 16th august 2019.
Status bar shows its completed. Have got an update from web form that file is with the Delhi Visa office, I have sent them a enquiry but no update yet. Anyone in the same situation as me. Please advise.

Thanks

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
The six months timeframe is not often respected as they currently have a lot of visa applications to process.
It's been seven months and counting for me.

I raised IRCC forms and called several times and they said they have everything and that I just have to wait.
I ordered the GCMS notes just in case.

It doesn't mean there's something wrong in your application.
I am also waiting for the PPR mail..7months 18days..CEC inland + 1 dependent..All passed as per the GCMS notes..Final: approved as written in GCMS note..Called IRCC agent several times..They saying its in the the final stage..Final decision in progress..They are asking to wait..

Anyone in the same situation?

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
H
You are still under normal processing times... so just patience mate.
Hello..AOR: 21st July 19.. CEC inland.. PA ( in Canada) + 1 dependent (in India)..7months 2 weeks passed..no update..last update in profile was medical passed in Aug 19.. Raised webform and received very generic reply.. Got GCMS on 6 months completion..Its showing all passed and Final: approved as of Nov 19.. Still have not received any update..Called IRCC agent...they are saying to wait..but loosing patience..all passed a long back and even final is showing approved..why it is taking time to get the ppr mail? VO: Edmonton..

Someone pls suggest how can I get the exact status..