+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

georgejsp

Jul 29, 2019
Aor july 29th
Everything passed since November 18th .
CEC inland 4 dependants .
File transferred from Edmonton to Vancouver VO .
Called IRCC this week the agent confirmed that i passed all stages and told me that it was transferred due to overload...and that i should recieve a landing interview soon .
Nearly 5 months of waiting time .
What i dont understand what are they waiting to issue the letter if my application is complete ????
Sorry, I don't have an answer to your query, but how were you able to reach ircc. I tried few numbers I saw on Google and called via hangout but nothing got connected. I am in India. Even I have a query which nobody seems to know answer to. :(

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Aor july 29th
Everything passed since November 18th .
CEC inland 4 dependants .
File transferred from Edmonton to Vancouver VO .
Called IRCC this week the agent confirmed that i passed all stages and told me that it was transferred due to overload...and that i should recieve a landing interview soon .
Nearly 5 months of waiting time .
What i dont understand what are they waiting to issue the letter if my application is complete ????
You are still under normal processing times... so just patience mate.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Statuses by months:
The processing time is roughly 7-8 months as of now on average. Although recently the processes have picked up quite a bit.

Statuses by month for CEC
*Quite fast processing time as per the numbers.

Statuses by month for FSW-I:
*Progressing quite well too.

Statuses by months for FSW-O:
*This is by far the largest category, and as of now the fastest.

Statuses by months for OBP-I:
*PNP is the slowest category.

Statuses by months for PNP-O:
*The current trend is PNP-O picking up the pace and PPR tend to come faster than previously in 2019.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average MEAN processing time:
*Good decline from August/Sep/Oct times.

Average MEDIAN processing time:
*Just to cross-check the numbers and compare.

Average MODE processing time:
*Finally, average mode processing time. All positive.

Applicants by Stream:
Quite a large share of PNPs here too.

Average by nationality:
*Usual list of countries with very long processing time.Interestingly, recently, Israel started to be very slow.

Average processing time by Province:
*There is a definitely trend for pnp-s to pick up the pace, we can see reduction in average processing time across all provinces, but Manitoba, MB is still slow.

Average by VO:
*HK seem to be the slowest. Rome, Montreal. Rest are somewhat similar.

Average processing time across all streams:
*We can see there is an obvious trend in processing time being faster. With 165 days on average.

PPRs by VISA OFFICE:
*90% of PPRs are issued by Ottawa and Sydney, meaning prcessing had been consolidated in CA pretty much.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

gomzigb

Oct 7, 2019
Hey Everyone!

I am very happy to mention that got my PPR email today

July 22 2019 AOR
FSW-O
Indian national living in the USA
Primary VO Ottawa
Secondary VO Sydney
Ghost Update 17th January 2020
PPR 20th January 2020

I wish everyone luck in getting their respective PPRs.

does anyone know where to visit for getting photos taken near Boston? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: hypervariate123

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hey Everyone!

I am very happy to mention that got my PPR email today

July 22 2019 AOR
FSW-O
Indian national living in the USA
Primary VO Ottawa
Secondary VO Sydney
Ghost Update 17th January 2020
PPR 20th January 2020

I wish everyone luck in getting their respective PPRs.

does anyone know where to visit for getting photos taken near Boston? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Congrats!!

I am sure any walgreens would do it

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Everyone!

I received the invitation under CEC and made the application with non-accompanying spouse.
I haven't received any new updates on my profile and the estimated processing time has been exceeded already. I am just curious what is going with my application.

AOR: JULY 22, 2019
MEDICAL PASSED: AUGUST 20, 2019 [First and last update on my profile]

I have requested for the GCMS notes, waiting for them. Can anyone suggest what should I do?

Reactions: fjamali

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Everyone!

I received the invitation under CEC and made the application with non-accompanying spouse.
I haven't received any new updates on my profile and the estimated processing time has been exceeded already. I am just curious what is going with my application.

AOR: JULY 22, 2019
MEDICAL PASSED: AUGUST 20, 2019 [First and last update on my profile]

I have requested for the GCMS notes, waiting for them. Can anyone suggest what should I do?
That's normal, the expected processing time is non-obligatory, hence can go way longer, average is 6-8 months

samernazzal

Nov 11, 2017
Hello,
I want to thank you for this discussion forum that provides us with lot of important information.
I already sent my application many years ago (about 6 years ago) from outside Canada as paper based application.
Thankfully I have received my AOR on July 25th 2019 and still waiting for the next steps.
Till this moment on my online account, the progress bar is still on 37% as is moving on very slowly. does anyone know what do I have to expect for the next steps and stages and how much time would it take to go further on.

My current application status is as follows:

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of medical results

Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Interview
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello,
I want to thank you for this discussion forum that provides us with lot of important information.
I already sent my application many years ago (about 6 years ago) from outside Canada as paper based application.
Thankfully I have received my AOR on July 25th 2019 and still waiting for the next steps.
Till this moment on my online account, the progress bar is still on 37% as is moving on very slowly. does anyone know what do I have to expect for the next steps and stages and how much time would it take to go further on.

My current application status is as follows:

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
Review of medical results

Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview

Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
Interview
Final decision
hm.. have you been monitoring your account closely and regularly and bar progress?

apgvs2019

Aug 23, 2019
AOR July 31 (2 days to reach the 180 days mark).

Got a ghost update yesterday. T

hey removed the Medicals Passed on August 22, 2019 from the last update box. I called IRCC, the agent was really nice, she said all done but our medicals expire in less then 3 months so the agent requested an extension from superior to continue or otherwise he will need to request a new medicals.

I hope the supervisor is in good mood and grants the extension and we get our PRs very soon. Those who got requested for new medical, got their PRs afterwards?