+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

narindersn01

Jul 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of July 2019 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect the PPR.

July 2019 Tracker: here

Good luck!

Let me share some statistics below to help you with the process
Hi
I got a job with the job title of operations support in a warehouse. I would like to know that is it under the NOC B or not ? If anyone know about it .please reply .
Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108 how long does it take for MEP? Does it depend on whether the clinic uses paper based or eMedical?
As of now it takes a while, I think all of the panel physicians are now using e-medical.

As you can see about 30% of May got their medical pass, so it takes a while. When did you submit?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi
I got a job with the job title of operations support in a warehouse. I would like to know that is it under the NOC B or not ? If anyone know about it .please reply .
Thanks
Did you have a look at list of NOCs? I think it make sense to maybe create a new thread, or search in the forum.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I just submitted my express entry and am hopeful I will be selected in the first July draw. Is this still the right thread for me incase I get selected?
If you are able to submit your complete application and get an AOR in July.

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
As of now it takes a while, I think all of the panel physicians are now using e-medical.

As you can see about 30% of May got their medical pass, so it takes a while. When did you submit?
Completed medical on 3rd July and AOR on 6th July

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Great work on the statistics and the analysis @andy108. But is there an indicator to predict what criteria people might possess that would fetch them a faster PPR? For example yesterday in the whatsapp group someone forwarded a message which says that an FSW-O received PPR within 2 months of AOR. He also mentioned he doesn't have any travel history. Did that fact really contribute to his faster PPR? Are there any such indicators?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Great work on the statistics and the analysis @andy108. But is there an indicator to predict what criteria people might possess that would fetch them a faster PPR? For example yesterday in the whatsapp group someone forwarded a message which says that an FSW-O received PPR within 2 months of AOR. He also mentioned he doesn't have any travel history. Did that fact really contribute to his faster PPR? Are there any such indicators?
Not necessary. It's just plain luck. People with travel history have received PPR in 15 days too.

narindersn01

Jul 9, 2019
Did you have a look at list of NOCs? I think it make sense to maybe create a new thread, or search in the forum.
I checked but this job title is not there. I already created a thread which one automatically deleted because similar one existed there but i did not find any useful information .

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I don't think there is a single golden rule to improve the processing time.

Generally, submitting your application in full and providing all relevant details, would ensure better processing time.

I also generally believe, although, not significantly nationality plays a role. If you are from EU - chances of faster processing are there.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Not necessary. It's just plain luck. People with travel history have received PPR in 15 days too.
All cases go through the same flow, that's true, but maybe the availability or workload of the officer varies, as well as some applicants meet some random criteria for additional checks etc.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I checked but this job title is not there. I already created a thread which one automatically deleted because similar one existed there but i did not find any useful information .
Well, this thread is not the best place. Its post AOR thread. Try searching, it works well.