+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a system glitch for anyone else with the optional documents? In my submitted application there is nothing in the optional documents even though I'm sure I uploaded a LOE
Those who want to view the Letter of Explanation submitted add part of application, here is what I tried to see if it would display. Login into your application, click on the Permanent Residence -> Click on view submitted documents. This should open the documents upload page and it will be in a neat tabular format. Keep refreshing the same page for about 5 to 6 times, the layout will change to typically list all the documents. You will now be able to see the letter of explanation. Tried this in Mozilla, IE and Chrome and it works. The above message will be displayed, ignore this and look at the list of documents. The LOE should now be listed. Ignore the message as it doesn't have the next button. Click on exit questionnaire and it should take back to home page.

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
@andy108 are there statistics for aor to ppr timeline based on candidate's country of citizenship? This can may be give an idea about the background checks

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
@andy108 are there statistics for aor to ppr timeline based on candidate's country of citizenship? This can may be give an idea about the background checks
Hello Seniors,
Got my AOR on July 6th ,did medicals on July 2nd, still myCIC shows no update on my medical results..Is there anyone else with the same problem?

Flowersandthorns

Jul 5, 2019
App. Filed.......
5 .7 .19
Medical exam pass or MEP takes 30-45 days post AOR...june applicants have jst started to receive theirs so u jst have to wait a little long
Ok...but when will a green line start .. something like a timer depicting amount of time left...for whole process.