+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***July 2019 eAPR AOR tracking join here***

Hank07

Nov 27, 2018
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5
Please let us know if you want to be part of the July 2019 group. Thanks!
MY AOR is 24th June. Please add me to the group as well. Also I have a few queries and would appreciate your input.
1. My passport was valid only till March 2020, so I have applied for a new passport and I am planning to inform IRCC through CSE webform.
2. I also used this opportunity to rectify the error in my given name and last name (all of which was written in given name section) which i believe is a common error in Indian passports.
3. I am getting an affidavit made for the same.
Will explaining all this through CSE delay or complicate the process?

Flowersandthorns

Jul 5, 2019
App. Filed.......
5 .7 .19
UCI stands for Unique Client Identifier and given to you by CIC. That's how CIC identifies every applicant. From now on, if you make any future communication with CIC, make sure you indicate that number in your letters or forms you fill in.

However, if you are applying to CIC for the first time, you will not yet have a UCI.
Thanks that was helpful

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
MY AOR is 24th June. Please add me to the group as well. Also I have a few queries and would appreciate your input.
1. My passport was valid only till March 2020, so I have applied for a new passport and I am planning to inform IRCC through CSE webform.
2. I also used this opportunity to rectify the error in my given name and last name (all of which was written in given name section) which i believe is a common error in Indian passports.
3. I am getting an affidavit made for the same.
Will explaining all this through CSE delay or complicate the process?
I would say that it shouldn't really delay the process, as its common that people submit CSE(s) and as long as that's relevant it is best practice do so.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Some may find it useful:

CEC - Canadian Experience Class
AOR - Acknowledgment of Receipt
RPRF - Right of permanent residence fee
PPR - Passport request
COPR - Confirmation of permanent residence
aAPR - Electronic App for Perm. Residency

PCC - Police clearance certificate
IELTS - International English language testing service
CELPIP - Canadian English language proficiency index program
NOC - National occupational classification
IRPA - Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
eCAS - Electronic client application status
GCMS - Global case management system
VO - Visa officer
CIO - Centralized Intake Office
CPPO - Case Processing Pilot Ottawa
BOWP - Bridged open work permit
PGWP - Post graduation work permit
WP - Work permit

Eligibility - CIC evaluation of your compliance with all requirements (pass or fail)
Medical - Applicants medical exam when requested by CIC
Criminality - PCC sent with application, including CIC independent checks and RCMP (when requested)
Security - Checks completed by CSIS

Reactions: consbear

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Please can you add me too. Submitted on 5th july

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Generally, your application will follow the following set of steps after receiving the AOR:

• Background check: Not Applicable (NA1) - As soon as you submit your EE application, and receive your AOR, the "Background check" section of your application status will say "Not applicable.". This status will generally not change until your medical results are reviewed and validated.
  • Review of medical results: Medicals passed (MEP) - nowadays takes longer, you will receive the message: “You passed the medical exam“.
  • Background check: In Progress (IP1) – Your "Background check" section will change to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” Everyone has it.
  • Background check: Not Applicable (NA2), after the IP1 is finished, the "Background check" section will change to "Not Applicable.".
  • In Progress (IP2) – The "Background check" status message will change to “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information“. After completion of the IP2 stage, the Passport Request (PPR) e-mail is sent if the applicant already paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fees upfront. PPR e-mails are taking 1-20 days after the IP2 stage. Sometimes there will be no much of pause between the NA3>
  • Background Check: Not Applicable (NA) – This means that IP2 supposedly finished.
  • PPR: Passport Request - You will receive your PPR e-mail directly to your e-mail account and you may not get an update in your Express Entry account. Keep an eye on spam folder, many have found e-mails after 3-5-6 months.
  • CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence

Good luck!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Does nationality has impact on processing time? It does, if you are from Libya or Syria, chances are you gonna wait for a long time.