Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Statuses by month:

about 75% of May applicants received their medical pass, while only fraction of April applicants got PPR (less then 15%), about 25% of March applicants got PPR. There is a definite slow down in the processing time.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
@andy108

Hi,

I am very new to this but I must say your reports provide a lot of insight. I would like to know your views on processing times for applications which have 2-3 dependents in addition to principal applicants.

Based on my limited analysis of immitracker cases, I believe that these applications are processed faster.

Your views on this pls

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108

Hi,

I am very new to this but I must say your reports provide a lot of insight. I would like to know your views on processing times for applications which have 2-3 dependents in addition to principal applicants.

Based on my limited analysis of immitracker cases, I believe that these applications are processed faster.

Your views on this pls
thank you for kind words!

Based on my view, family size has no major impact, i mean like if we look at historical trends and now, it is roughly takes the same time for all sizes:

So in the last 30 days, ppr granted based on family size:

All historical data based on the family size:

*Please exclude 7+ family size, there is an odd on or two applicants with 7+ family members, who may had to wait long time, its not representative.

fancy967

Jun 14, 2019
Generally, your application will follow the following set of steps after receiving the AOR:

• Background check: Not Applicable (NA1) - As soon as you submit your EE application, and receive your AOR, the "Background check" section of your application status will say "Not applicable.". This status will generally not change until your medical results are reviewed and validated.
  • Review of medical results: Medicals passed (MEP) - nowadays takes longer, you will receive the message: “You passed the medical exam“.
  • Background check: In Progress (IP1) – Your "Background check" section will change to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” Everyone has it.
  • Background check: Not Applicable (NA2), after the IP1 is finished, the "Background check" section will change to "Not Applicable.".
  • In Progress (IP2) – The "Background check" status message will change to “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information“. After completion of the IP2 stage, the Passport Request (PPR) e-mail is sent if the applicant already paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fees upfront. PPR e-mails are taking 1-20 days after the IP2 stage. Sometimes there will be no much of pause between the NA3>
  • Background Check: Not Applicable (NA) – This means that IP2 supposedly finished.
  • PPR: Passport Request - You will receive your PPR e-mail directly to your e-mail account and you may not get an update in your Express Entry account. Keep an eye on spam folder, many have found e-mails after 3-5-6 months.
  • CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence

Good luck!
Hi Andy,

Thank you for your information, it’s very helpful. However, I received “we are processing your background check” in my background check status right after I received AOR. I read through one post in another form and they said the process has changed since 2019. So, do you know the latest process? Does it mean I run into IP1 directly before MEP?
BTW, please add me to the group, I received AOR on 7 July.
Thank you very much!

pv=nrt

Jun 23, 2019
If i've submitted my application today I can expect the PPR within the following time-frames:

Please note this is an estimate and actual will depend on personal circumstances. However, based on the tracker data 85% are receiving PPRs within these timeframes.
I would really love to see what is affecting these timeframes other than stuff on applicants part. @andy108 I think NOC code data should also be logged in tracker, it would not be terrible to trend it.

Reactions: Sobiamirza

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I would really love to see what is affecting these timeframes other than stuff on applicants part. @andy108 I think NOC code data should also be logged in tracker, it would not be terrible to trend it.
If you analyze in more detail you will see that about 80% follow very similar process flow and timelines, the remainder however is very diverse, very hard to estimate, some have more complex cases, some submit complex CSEs, etc... NOC code was there, i am ok adding it back if others would request. I will try to compile more detailed report in a few days.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy,

Thank you for your information, it’s very helpful. However, I received “we are processing your background check” in my background check status right after I received AOR. I read through one post in another form and they said the process has changed since 2019. So, do you know the latest process? Does it mean I run into IP1 directly before MEP?
BTW, please add me to the group, I received AOR on 7 July.
Thank you very much!
Can you share link to that thread?

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Statuses by month:

about 75% of May applicants received their medical pass, while only fraction of April applicants got PPR (less then 15%), about 25% of March applicants got PPR. There is a definite slow down in the processing time.

I love statistics and i really appreciate ur work on them,thanku so much andy! Looking frwrd to more from u!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Have a great working week ahead everyone!

Please find some weekly reporting and analysis.

Applicants by stream:
*Interestingly CEC has a larger portion this months than any other. FSW still dominates. With further increase in quote, this will not change.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Average to PPR.
This has been steadily increasing in the past years and at this stage does not seem that it will decrease anytime soon.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

PPR Processing time trend:
As you can see the increase is obvious, with such trend it will soon reach 200 days on average.

PPR reported by day/month: July
As we can see the number is steady, with a lot of being reported in the first day of the month.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

PPR reported by day/month: June
We saw a very busy June. Hope July will be busier with a lot of sunshine.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by month of submission:
We can see that January is slowly clearing, edging towards 40% having received PPR. Which is not too bad.

Now, more interesting insight into Statuses by Period by Steam: FSW-O

Statuses by Period by Steam: PNP-O, it is progressing better than FSW-O at this stage.

Statuses by Period by Steam: CEC, again better processing speed than FSW-O.

Source:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Have a great week! Let me know if you have any questions and if I can be of any help!

Cheers!