+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Ok folks. I just called to the service centre. Edmonton office has sent a group email on Dec 4, with a ready for visa email.
I was sent this email but never received it (maybe it went to junk) . They did not update the status of my application online.
AOR july 13.- still says we are processing your application.

Please call the call centre and make sure you are not in the same boat as me.

Also do you know if the ready for visa email has an expiration date? Like it's not my fault I didnt get the email and the application status hasn't been updated. Please advise. The call centre said they will ask edmonton visa office to resend the email to me.
it happens to me as well. it took 1 month to receive the "ready for visa " letter directly to my online account. they did not send that to me via email.
initially i called for the 1st time to customer care. they said you should have received email according to the notes. it says PR approved and email sent. but i dint receive any. customer care person took action and he said he informed IRCC and i have to wait till they respond. ususal response time would be 1 month. so i was patiently waiting and got the golden email on Dec 31st Evening . now i am a PR candidate here.

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
it happens to me as well. it took 1 month to receive the "ready for visa " letter directly to my online account. they did not send that to me via email.
initially i called for the 1st time to customer care. they said you should have received email according to the notes. it says PR approved and email sent. but i dint receive any. customer care person took action and he said he informed IRCC and i have to wait till they respond. ususal response time would be 1 month. so i was patiently waiting and got the golden email on Dec 31st Evening . now i am a PR candidate here.
Thank you for sharing your experience! I was wondering how long it would take them to resend my email. 1 month is long I should've called earlier

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience! I was wondering how long it would take them to resend my email. 1 month is long I should've called earlier
Hmmm you don’t have any other way other than waiting. Since you already called and they took action, there is no point of calling again and again. They will scold you incase you call again. Good luck

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
Hmmm you don’t have any other way other than waiting. Since you already called and they took action, there is no point of calling again and again. They will scold you incase you call again. Good luck
After you got the email, how long did it take to get your passport stamped and get a pr card? I applied for a job and they will want to see a sin number that is of a PR person, that's why I'm in a rush or at least need to tell them approximate timeline?

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
For those who got PPR, how long before you got coPR after you sent the envelope?

I'll update on my end when I'll get coPR.

Mar 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have been a silent observer of this forum. You people are very helpful. Thankyou.

My AOR is 27th July 2019 with New Delhi Visa Office and I havent received any update till now. It would be great if anyone can help me to know how many people around this AOR has received their PPR mail.

Also, my biometrics number has been updated on my profile, however, the details section still shows that they havent received my fingerprints. According to my Immigration officer, this is not an issue. But I am getting very tensed that can this technical error be a cause to my delay?

Mar 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have been a silent observer of this forum. You people are very helpful. Thankyou.

My AOR is 27th July 2019 with New Delhi Visa Office and I havent received any update till now. It would be great if anyone can help me to know how many people around this AOR has received their PPR mail.

Also, my biometrics number has been updated on my profile, however, the details section still shows that they havent received my fingerprints. According to my Immigration officer, this is not an issue. But I am getting very tensed that can this technical error be a cause to my delay?
Please anybody help me with my query above.

cusprohit

Jan 30, 2020
Hi,
I did get my ‘Request for Passport’ email this morning. My Aor is 29 July 219. Medical passed 20 aug 2019. Visa office NDVO. I believe many people got PPR today.

bks1988

Jan 31, 2020
I received a Ghost Update 'Application/profile updated' which vanished after I clicked on 'Check full application status'. Did anyone else receive a GU yesterday/today?

Timeline:
AOR - 27th July
Medical passed - 16th Aug
Biometric - 19th Aug
Visa Office - NDVO

And I had seen no other updates till this weird Ghost Update today. For those who have received GUs, how many such GUs did you receive? And how many weeks after the 1st GU did you receive 'Request for Passport'?