+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

as14880

Jan 23, 2020
Finally got the golden email "Ready for visa" today at 4:30pm!!!! :eek::D (took 7 months and 22 days in total)

Good luck to everyone!
Hello!
Congrats on the golden email!
I had one question. I am a FSW-Outland applicant.
I ordered GCMS Notes and everything says appears met by the case analyst. His recommendation was 'Review required: review funds' but in the funds section, it says appear met.
Eligibility says recommend passed.
Got a ghost update yesterday.

Any clue on how to interpret this?

Thanks!

Reactions: nll

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello!
Congrats on the golden email!
I had one question. I am a FSW-Outland applicant.
I ordered GCMS Notes and everything says appears met by the case analyst. His recommendation was 'Review required: review funds' but in the funds section, it says appear met.
Eligibility says recommend passed.
Got a ghost update yesterday.

Any clue on how to interpret this?

Thanks!
Hi,
Thanks! :D

Double check the amount you've entered regarding the funds when you applied (should be in your notes) and do the same thing with the proof you've sent.
Check that amount versus what's on this page - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html - because they've updated the minimum amount required earlier this year.

If everything checks out, then I'd say it should be ok as a ghost update is generally a good sign. If not, contact IRCC with a new proof of funds that's higher than the minimum required.

In my notes I had "Egibility: Appears not met" and then the first note said something about the main duties missing for some of my employment letters so it was easy to find what was stuck and how to fix it.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: as14880

as14880

Jan 23, 2020
Hi,

Double check the amount you've entered regarding the funds when you applied (should be in your notes) and do the same thing with the proof you've sent.
Check that amount versus what's on this page - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html - because they've updated the minimum amount required earlier this year.

If everything checks out, then I'd say it should be ok as a ghost update is generally a good sign. If not, contact IRCC with a new proof of funds that's higher than the minimum required.

In my notes I had "Egibility: Appears not met" and then the first note said something about the main duties missing for some of my employment letters so it was easy to find what was stuck and how to fix it.

Hope that helps.
Thanks man!

I have every category classified as "appears met".

The thing is the case analyst acknowledged that my funds equalled roughly $90k CAD and said note: This is a large deposit.

I attached gift deed from my mother on a certified government stamp paper stating that she gifted me the funds.

Could it be possible that the ghost update was about my medicals expiring?

Thanks again for your help man!

as14880

Jan 23, 2020
Hi,

Hope that helps.
Also

When I logged back in, it went from 'Updated' to 'Submitted'. Does that still count as ghost update?

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Thanks man!

I have every category classified as "appears met".

The thing is the case analyst acknowledged that my funds equalled roughly $90k CAD and said note: This is a large deposit.

I attached gift deed from my mother on a certified government stamp paper stating that she gifted me the funds.

Could it be possible that the ghost update was about my medicals expiring?

Thanks again for your help man!
That's indeed way more than the minimum required so maybe it can triggers extra verification but if you've provided explanation that's government certified, I don't see why it should be an issue.

Regarding the medicals, they are valid for one year. I did mine in June 2019 so I had extra time but if you're close to the 1 year mark then it might be a problem.

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Also

When I logged back in, it went from 'Updated' to 'Submitted'. Does that still count as ghost update?
A ghost update is instead of the usual "Submitted" you have something like "Application/profile updated" that disappears if you log out and log back in again.

Mitali2507

Aug 1, 2019
Need help # My husband has already submitted biometrics for PR application few months back. There are chances he might get a 6 month assignment in the US which may require biometrics to be done again as part of visa processing. Will this cause any issue for him to get US work visa?

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
Ok folks. I just called to the service centre. Edmonton office has sent a group email on Dec 4, with a ready for visa email.
I was sent this email but never received it (maybe it went to junk) . They did not update the status of my application online.
AOR july 13.- still says we are processing your application.

Please call the call centre and make sure you are not in the same boat as me.

Also do you know if the ready for visa email has an expiration date? Like it's not my fault I didnt get the email and the application status hasn't been updated. Please advise. The call centre said they will ask edmonton visa office to resend the email to me.