+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

Edwardkcorb

May 2, 2017
I received an email regarding final interview, but nothing updated on my online account. I called cic, they also don't see any update and appove for my application. They even don't know I receved that interview email. What happened? very stressful

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I received an email regarding final interview, but nothing updated on my online account. I called cic, they also don't see any update and appove for my application. They even don't know I receved that interview email. What happened? very stressful
The online account is a terrible way to see updates.

For my bridge visa, I've sent the biometrics 2 days after getting the request and the message asking for them was showing until the 30 days limit. My biometrics number were not even linked on my account (while it was updated a day later for my dependent ??!!).

Even now it's still not showing up for some reasons. :mad:

Edwardkcorb

May 2, 2017
The online account is a terrible way to see updates.

For my bridge visa, I've sent the biometrics 2 days after getting the request and the message asking for them was showing until the 30 days limit. My biometrics number were not even linked on my account (while it was updated a day later for my dependent ??!!).

Even now it's still not showing up for some reasons. :mad:
Yes, even I called them. They said no update, but I have received the interview.