+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Congratulations on your PPR.

You need to raise a web form to CIC informing that your current address is India. They'll send you updated letter and you can submit your passport to VFS in India based on your current location. CIC generally replies within 5 business working days.
Webform is not a write option in this case, you have send email directly to IRCC INDIA address including OTTAWA email address.. that is the process. i did it for my dependents. they responded in a week. web form will not work for this scenario. so be fast.

DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

thanks
ibrahim

as14880

Jan 23, 2020
Finally got my Golden Email!!
AOR July 29th
My VO is Edmonton and I was under final review for more than 2 weeks. Super desperately waiting for these days.

Wish a good luck on anyone who is still waiting! No lose patience and you'll get it!
Congratulations man! Good luck!

as14880

Jan 23, 2020
AOR: 5th July 2019
FSW-Outland

Guys, I would love some help here.

I am stuck on recommend passed. In GCMS notes, it says 'appears met' on everything and in recommendation it says review required: review funds even though in the proof of funds section, it says " appears met: note large deposit"
The reason why I am confused is because I attached my bank statement with over $90k CAD and a gift deed from my parents on a govt certified affidivit.
Got a GU last week but seems more and more likely to be about my medicals expiring rather than getting the PPR mail.

What do you think an individual should do in this case?

Thanks guys! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
AOR: 5th July 2019
FSW-Outland

Guys, I would love some help here.

I am stuck on recommend passed. In GCMS notes, it says 'appears met' on everything and in recommendation it says review required: review funds even though in the proof of funds section, it says " appears met: note large deposit"
The reason why I am confused is because I attached my bank statement with over $90k CAD and a gift deed from my parents on a govt certified affidivit.
Got a GU last week but seems more and more likely to be about my medicals expiring rather than getting the PPR mail.

What do you think an individual should do in this case?

Thanks guys! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
$90K is a lot of money and way over the limit. Was it deposited all at once? Why was the gift deed needed if you already above the limit?

What documents did you use to submit for POF?

as14880

Jan 23, 2020
$90K is a lot of money and way over the limit. Was it deposited all at once? Why was the gift deed needed if you already above the limit?

Yes it was all deposited at once. The gift needed was needed in order to show proof and source of funds.
For proof of funds, I attached the following documents:
1) Bank letter from the bank which outlined my name, account no, etc
2) Bank statement for 6 months with the deposits and withdrawals highlighted with yellow marker
3) A foreign exchange document to show when my local currency was withdrawn and converted into USD and then deposited into my foreign exchange account
4) Photocopy of cheque given by my mother which deposited the local currency into my bank account with deposit slip
5) Gift deeds from both my mother and my father on govt certified affidivit
6) Official government family certificate to prove my relationship with my mother and father
7) And a LOE in which I explained the whole trail in a chronological manner

as14880

Jan 23, 2020

Thanks again for the help man! Any advice would be appreciated!

ad198922

Aug 8, 2019
AOR - 21st July
No update until now.
4 March - got IMM 5669 request. They need our IMM 5669s filled up. Is this a good sign?

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Finally got my Golden Email!!
AOR July 29th
My VO is Edmonton and I was under final review for more than 2 weeks. Super desperately waiting for these days.

Wish a good luck on anyone who is still waiting! No lose patience and you'll get it!
Congratulations.. are you a CEC candidate?

I have called the CIC agent several times and I have been repeatedly informed that my Eligibility Criminality Background Medical are passed and final is Approved. Yesterday I got an additional info that my Security is also passed. However, there is a note from CPC Edmonton(where my profile currently resides) to the IRCC agent ( as IRCC agent requested a status info to CPC) from 19th Feb which says that they are aware that the regular 6mnths period has completed for my profile and they have called for/ doing a review whose response is pending. Can anyone please suggest what kind of review is requested/ done after final is Approved ( as per the GCMS note)? Any timeline by when such reviews are completed and the PPR could be received?

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Does anyone have detailed instructions on how to send passport with Fedex from the US? Any help would be much appreciated!

u2can

Feb 14, 2020
Does anyone have detailed instructions on how to send passport with Fedex from the US? Any help would be much appreciated!
If you have a Fedex account, just create a shipment through it and select immigration documents as the items you are shipping with a commercial value of $1.Also click on create commercial invoice for both shipments...there would be 3 pages of each of those...Sign the ones for outbound and include the inbound ones with the label for them to return you
While you fill , on the same page towards the end there wud b a create return label option....just select that and proceed...
Make sure you send to the correct address for all US applicants

sherry111

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Congratulations.. are you a CEC candidate?

I have called the CIC agent several times and I have been repeatedly informed that my Eligibility Criminality Background Medical are passed and final is Approved. Yesterday I got an additional info that my Security is also passed. However, there is a note from CPC Edmonton(where my profile currently resides) to the IRCC agent ( as IRCC agent requested a status info to CPC) from 19th Feb which says that they are aware that the regular 6mnths period has completed for my profile and they have called for/ doing a review whose response is pending. Can anyone please suggest what kind of review is requested/ done after final is Approved ( as per the GCMS note)? Any timeline by when such reviews are completed and the PPR could be received?
I'm in CEC as well. I saw a lot of people in final review got their PPR in these days. Did you get any advice from CIC?

Reactions: Jane2019

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
If you have a Fedex account, just create a shipment through it and select immigration documents as the items you are shipping with a commercial value of $1.Also click on create commercial invoice for both shipments...there would be 3 pages of each of those...Sign the ones for outbound and include the inbound ones with the label for them to return you
While you fill , on the same page towards the end there wud b a create return label option....just select that and proceed...
Make sure you send to the correct address for all US applicants
Many thanks for your response!! I had some specific questions and tried to segment them as clearly as I could. Would you be so kind to comment on them when you have a moment? (I have lost three packages going to Canada in the past year alone, I am trying to be extra cautious…)
  1. Would you suggest that I put my phone number for IRCC address as well [This field can’t be left blank on FedEx 'Advanced Shipping' label creation process]?
  2. Which service type(e.g., 'FedEx International First®' or 'FedEx International Priority®') would you recommend?
  3. What weight would be safe to indicate?
  4. Would the shipment purpose be ‘Commercial' or 'Personal Use'? (This is most probably ‘Personal Use’ — I just wanted to double check..)
  5. Would anything else need to be put on the 'COMMERCIAL INVOICE’(s) or just a signature at the bottom would be enough?
  6. Would I also sign the return(inbound) 'COMMERCIAL INVOICE’(s)?
  7. Would it be a better idea to pick up the inbound mail from FedEx location or have it sent back to my residential address in the US?

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
I'm in CEC as well. I saw a lot of people in final review got their PPR in these days. Did you get any advice from CIC?
CIC agent only saying to wait..that they will contact when the final decision will be made..but its been long..did not get any GU also..