+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I am a bit confused!! shouldn't we get AOR1 before eligibility of sponsor? is it different from sponsor approval?
it does not make sense to me be cause AOR was suppose to be Acknowledgement of Receipt, right? so they should tell us first that they have opend our packages and we have a file in system before they start processing and checking for eligibility!
please correct me if I am wrong.
They don't always send AOR, sometimes it doesn't go through or tech issues or whatever the case may be

Reactions: Aref.P

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
They don't always send AOR, sometimes it doesn't go through or tech issues or whatever the case may be
Cant believe that I am trying to get the PR of a country that its bureaucracy is as lame as my own country! :confused:

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Cant believe that I am trying to get the PR of a country that its bureaucracy is as lame as my own country! :confused:
No one is forcing you to apply. If you think it's that bad, don't bother.

This has nothing to do with bureaucracy. They have made leaps and bounds in improving this process...just a few years ago it was far more strenous and time consuming. People set far too much store in something like AOR.

Technical issues happen everywhere, it's not Canada's fault they occur sometimes. Not saying that's even what happened, but that in the past some have not received AOR (sometimes for a reason as simple as not checking their junk mail)

Canada is an amazing country to live in, and this process is well worth it.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
hello everyone!!!!

I am July 4th applicant. Received my AOR 1 yesterday (September 19th). It was really frustrated and worried waiting for file number for this long as i never heard them taking this long to issue file number.

So everyone, specially July 1st week applicants waiting their AOR, I am sure you gonna get it soon... within this week.
Good Luck to everyone :)

So They are asking me to provide PCC ( Police clearance certificate) but its already been provided with rest of the documents and forms during the submission of my file.
I have heard that( but not sure) the email they sent for AOR, all the text is already there by default like they are asking for PCC. They only enter our respective details in that text. Is it correct or should i need to provide PCC again ?

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions.
congrats- something positive -- i am july 16th applicant - long wait for me guess :)

Reactions: sakshi sood

Newkraftham

Aug 26, 2018
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
hello everyone!!!!

I am July 4th applicant. Received my AOR 1 yesterday (September 19th). It was really frustrated and worried waiting for file number for this long as i never heard them taking this long to issue file number.

So everyone, specially July 1st week applicants waiting their AOR, I am sure you gonna get it soon... within this week.
Good Luck to everyone :)

So They are asking me to provide PCC ( Police clearance certificate) but its already been provided with rest of the documents and forms during the submission of my file.
I have heard that( but not sure) the email they sent for AOR, all the text is already there by default like they are asking for PCC. They only enter our respective details in that text. Is it correct or should i need to provide PCC again ?

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions.
OMG We are July 3rd and haven't heard anything yet. This is so encouraging and frustrating at the same time lol. It is good to know they are on to July though. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: sakshi sood

sakshi sood

Sep 10, 2018
Thank god, finally some positive post about the processing of AOR. I am July-5th applicant but did not receive anything yet. Same reply from office like the file is in the system and processing on, evaluating my eligibility criteria and all but no other information.

I hope all July applicants get something soon .....
i can totally understand your condition saurabh as i was in the same boat til yesterday. but now I am hopeful for everyone that at least they have started working on July applications. And i guess you will get your sponsorship cleared soon after u get your application number as they told u they are evaluating your eligibility criteria. I wish you get your application number soon. Good Luck !!

sakshi sood

Sep 10, 2018
YES it is DEFAULTED letter which was printed be4 FEB 2018 when PCC was asked later , then rules changed. I would NOT worry if original PCC was submitted. They made 2 changes one in FEB then 2nd in mid JUNE
Thankew so mch for making it clear to me. I really appreciate.

sakshi sood

Sep 10, 2018
OMG We are July 3rd and haven't heard anything yet. This is so encouraging and frustrating at the same time lol. It is good to know they are on to July though. Thanks for sharing!
I dont think so there can be much time difference in processing with almost same date files. And Issuing file number is very first step of this long process. If they are making delay in issuing file number, rest of the process will be fast. That I am sure with. Wish you get yours soon!!

Saanjh

Sep 20, 2018
My husband applied for my spouse visa on June 20th 2018.
We have not received our file number yet.......