singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
hey are working on July 24th but
Sounds same to me. May be processing means they have opened up packages, but a review by an officer is still due before they give out file number or AOR1. We can't say that 24th is false but U R right why no AOR1. I read a senior member wrote that don't have to worry about AORs etc. some members suddenly found that files have been already transferred to V.Os

Last edited:

starmex

Jun 7, 2018
Hello,

I sent my application on July 12th and was received on July 16th, I haven’t received any AOR yet. Today I tried to call from outside Canada and when finally get the menu to speak an agent, they said that my call was unable to go through due to high volume of calls . Hope to get the AOR soon because we have 9 weeks waiting already and I do not want to get it back after two months.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello,

I sent my application on July 12th and was received on July 16th, I haven’t received any AOR yet. Today I tried to call from outside Canada and when finally get the menu to speak an agent, they said that my call was unable to go through due to high volume of calls . Hope to get the AOR soon because we have 9 weeks waiting already and I do not want to get it back after two months.
They have apparently started your app. AOR is LATE for all of us. So nothing serious to worry, and nothing we all can do now :(

Reactions: Saurabh_Trivedi

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Salut moi ça étais le 17juilletdit est pas de Aor alors en souhaitant avoir des nouvelles bientôt

rien à craindre, nous sommes tous en retard. J'ai lu un membre senior écrit qui n'a pas à s'inquiéter des AOR, etc.
Alors détendez-vous mon ami, ils traitent mais ne mettent pas à jour depuis le transfert de Mississauga à Sydney, nous sommes tous en retard ou impatients d'obtenir un numéro de dossier, mais rien
Bonne journée

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Application received July 9, 2018 to Sydney office. Haven't received AOR or any emails. I spoke to one of the agents (super helpful and nice officer) he gave a temp File number starting with F saying that he will follow up with Sydney office as to why there is delay on July 9th files as they were working on July 18th file that day. Today I called back again as a follow up after 3 weeks and the agent (not so nice) wont even look at any of my info......I have been told by this agent that just because they are on July 24th application, it doesn't mean anything. Keep waiting as they are with their 12 month processing time!

Its frustrating however keeping my patience at the same time.!

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Application received July 9, 2018 to Sydney office. Haven't received AOR or any emails. I spoke to one of the agents (super helpful and nice officer) he gave a temp File number starting with F saying that he will follow up with Sydney office as to why there is delay on July 9th files as they were working on July 18th file that day. Today I called back again as a follow up after 3 weeks and the agent (not so nice) wont even look at any of my info......I have been told by this agent that just because they are on July 24th application, it doesn't mean anything. Keep waiting as they are with their 12 month processing time!

I have similar experience to share although i didnt get temp file number and no AOR yet (July 3rd applicant) but they said office is currently working on July 24th apps. was told to wait :(

btw just saw in June 2018 thread that June 27th applicant got AOR yesterday

Reactions: s_n _10

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I have similar experience to share although i didnt get temp file number and no AOR yet (July 3rd applicant) but they said office is currently working on July 24th apps. was told to wait :(

btw just saw in June 2018 thread that June 27th applicant got AOR yesterday
Oh yea look it's same answer they gave. We got to believe and sit tight. Why no AOR1? lets forget about it 4 now as nothing much we can do. Good thing is your application is in the system, not lost.

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012

I have been trying to get hold of an agent for past whole week and the system simply says " no agent available" where are you calling and what time? and what options do you go to?

sakshi sood

Sep 10, 2018
hello everyone!!!!

I am July 4th applicant. Received my AOR 1 yesterday (September 19th). It was really frustrated and worried waiting for file number for this long as i never heard them taking this long to issue file number.

So everyone, specially July 1st week applicants waiting their AOR, I am sure you gonna get it soon... within this week.
Good Luck to everyone :)

So They are asking me to provide PCC ( Police clearance certificate) but its already been provided with rest of the documents and forms during the submission of my file.
I have heard that( but not sure) the email they sent for AOR, all the text is already there by default like they are asking for PCC. They only enter our respective details in that text. Is it correct or should i need to provide PCC again ?

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions.

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
hello everyone!!!!

I am July 4th applicant. Received my AOR 1 yesterday (September 19th). It was really frustrated and worried waiting for file number for this long as i never heard them taking this long to issue file number.

So everyone, specially July 1st week applicants waiting their AOR, I am sure you gonna get it soon... within this week.

So They are asking me to provide PCC ( Police clearance certificate) but its already been provided with rest of the documents and forms during the submission of my file.
I have heard that( but not sure) the email they sent for AOR, all the text is already there by default like they are asking for PCC. They only enter our respective details in that text. Is it correct or should i need to provide PCC again ?

Thank god, finally some positive post about the processing of AOR. I am July-5th applicant but did not receive anything yet. Same reply from office like the file is in the system and processing on, evaluating my eligibility criteria and all but no other information.

I hope all July applicants get something soon .....

Daxdaxbaby

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
hello everyone!!!!

Thats a good sign l..

Are you able to check your application using ECAS as well as Gckey?
Thanks

Reactions: sakshi sood

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Is it correct or should i need to provide PCC again ?
YES it is DEFAULTED letter which was printed be4 FEB 2018 when PCC was asked later , then rules changed. I would NOT worry if original PCC was submitted. They made 2 changes one in FEB then 2nd in mid JUNE

Reactions: sakshi sood

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Was able to talk to a CIC call centre representative, I am July 16th applicant and my status is they are still reviewing if I am eligible for sponsoring my wife.
She did not confirm regarding when I will get an AOR1.
I am a bit confused!! shouldn't we get AOR1 before eligibility of sponsor? is it different from sponsor approval?
it does not make sense to me be cause AOR was suppose to be Acknowledgement of Receipt, right? so they should tell us first that they have opend our packages and we have a file in system before they start processing and checking for eligibility!
please correct me if I am wrong.