+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sakshi sood

Sep 10, 2018
Hi my application received on 13th July but didn't receive 1st Aro I called cic on 6sep they said they working on 10th July's applications.
So we will get 1st Aro very s
mine is received on 4th july. did not get any confirmation or anything yet.

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hello everyone. I called CIC on 14th Friday and they told me that they are working on 17th july-2018 files. So that is one of the answer that few people are asking here.

Secondly, I have submitted file on 5th July and they received on 6th July at Mississauga. After they transfer file to Sydney, but they do not have any tracking information regarding file because I asked them at least if they can tell me like on which date Sydney got my file but no answer .

Lastly, she told me some new things and that is about like my eligibility verification is going on that email we supposed to get after AOR email. I asked her how this can be like I did not receive any aor and they are working on my eligibility ? But she told that it happens as well. No issue and don’t worry you will get something very soon.

I hope we all get positive reply soon. Because it’s completely stressful for the applicants from end of June that it’s taking very long time and no rely from the office as well. I have few friends who put file in April and may and got everything in just two and half months and file also sent to back home office for further processing.

Keep hope.

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hello everyone. I called CIC on 14th Friday and they told me that they are working on 17th july-2018 files. So that is one of the answer that few people are asking here.

Secondly, I have submitted file on 5th July and they received on 6th July at Mississauga. After they transfer file to Sydney, but they do not have any tracking information regarding file because I asked them at least if they can tell me like on which date Sydney got my file but no answer .

Lastly, she told me some new things and that is about like my eligibility verification is going on that email we supposed to get after AOR email. I asked her how this can be like I did not receive any aor and they are working on my eligibility ? But she told that it happens as well. No issue and don’t worry you will get something very soon.

I hope we all get positive reply soon. Because it’s completely stressful for the applicants from end of June that it’s taking very long time and no rely from the office as well. I have few friends who put file in April and may and got everything in just two and half months and file also sent to back home office for further processing.

Keep hope.
So when they say they are working on July 17th files, are they referring to outland in particular or both outland & inland? Just wondering because none of the july people here have mentioned an AOR yet....

princessbadillo

Jun 16, 2018
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
HI all,

Today i called CIC for status of my spousal sponsorship application status. They confirmed they have received my application on July 09. So far they haven't reviewed my application, But confirmed, started processing July first week application.The lady gave me temp file number when i asked, Also she confirmed that she sent a mail request to sydney processing center to provide the status of the application. Asked me to wait for another 2 weeks. Hope for the best.
That’s what they told me too when I called them and after 1-2 days I received the AOR1 and SA then a week later, medical request :) Goodluck and God bless! Be positive :)

princessbadillo

Jun 16, 2018
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
Hey,
when did you submit your application?
Mine was received on July 3rd, I did call them but nothing assured.
July 3rd but was received July 6th.
The person I talked told me that they received it and then asked me to wait 5-10 business days for the e-mail, and I really did receive an e-mail a day after I called

Daxdaxbaby

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi Friends,

Did anyone call cic call centre recently and could you please let me know, did they start any processing for the july applicants?

If yes, what is the date ? would really appreciate your help. I tried calling them today but could not got hold of a call centre representative.

my application was received on july 16- sydney - NS.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

As per the recent that was posted; they are working the 17th July applicant, im just curious if you got yours (aor) as you are 16th july applicant?

Thanks.

Kajohn

Nov 4, 2011
As per the recent that was posted; they are working the 17th July applicant, im just curious if you got yours (aor) as you are 16th july applicant?

Thanks.
They told me the same thing a week ago and I'm july 16th as well. No one from July except one person got AOR so far

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
They told me the same thing a week ago and I'm july 16th as well. No one from July except one person got AOR so far
No, I did not get any update regarding the AOR, I am july 16th applicant.

I will call talk to CIC agent tomorrow, its already around 3.40 PM and they are done till 4 PM

Navibrar123

Sep 17, 2018
Hello
I have submitted my spouse’s file on July 6th but haven’t got any application number or any confirmation yet.
Please assist

Mickeal

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hello
I have submitted my spouse’s file on July 6th but haven’t got any application number or any confirmation yet.
Please assist
I called today they told that they are working on or till 24 july, 2018. My application is received on 23. I dnt know how they are working.

CkVq

Sep 18, 2018
Has anyone had experiences with being returned the application? Will they send an email to notify us before we receive our package again? Thanks.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Has anyone had experiences with being returned the application? Will they send an email to notify us before we receive our package again? Thanks.
No email. It just appears in your mailbox

Reactions: CkVq

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
like HE SAID MY FULL PACK WAS RETURNED , NO EMAIL NO NOTHING JUST IN THE mailbox AND IT TOOK OVER 7 DAYS to travel as well. Make sure you re-apply with NEW FORMS to new address.

Reactions: CkVq

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
9th July applicant from Colombia. Still no reply up to this day. I don't understand someone on that thread were stating less then 2 weeks ago that they were working on June 25th, and in less then 2 weeks later, they are supposedly working on 24th July demand, yet almost nobody have AOR1 from previous days. Something is terribly wrong from CIC. I just saw that June applicants had to wait more the 90 days in some cases. From my part I have corrected all mistakes from our initial demand in march 2018 (Which we never got to see again once they send it back to Colombia because they did not put the complete address on the parcel, thx again CIC) I have updated all forms form June 2018 and last check list, made sure that all was signed, corrected e-mail address from my wife on IMM0008 form, we have write and signed letters to justify some proof we cannot add to the demand. Indeed, all was sent to Sydney. There is no way they can spot some motive to send it back this time. I am starting to hate that way of processing spouse sponsorship, and paying a lawyer does not make it any better. They should update their system and receive all by internet now, first improvement they should have done 10 years ago.

Last edited: