+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi Friends,

Did anyone call cic call centre recently and could you please let me know, did they start any processing for the july applicants?

If yes, what is the date ? would really appreciate your help. I tried calling them today but could not got hold of a call centre representative.

my application was received on july 16- sydney - NS.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
AOR is taking a little longer these days, for the most part all you can do it wait. Otherwise:

IRCC contacts and websites
  1. Phone (from within Canada): 1 888 242 2100.
  2. Phone (from outside of Canada): 1 613 944 4000.
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately that number from outside of Canada doesnt work anymore! Guess I have no option other than to just wait!

Henry

cbliss

Aug 28, 2018
I tried calling from outside Canada and it works, but since I havent received my AOR1 yet, I don't have an application number . . . Is there a way to find an application number if you havent received an AOR1 yet? Also, if we don't know this number, is there another way to find out what date of applications they are working on??

sakshi sood

Sep 10, 2018
Hi Friends,

Did anyone call cic call centre recently and could you please let me know, did they start any processing for the july applicants?

If yes, what is the date ? would really appreciate your help. I tried calling them today but could not got hold of a call centre representative.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!
I just rang thm up n fortunately gpt to talk with thm. my file was recieved on july 4th in Mississauga. Today hey gave a temporary file number only. i asked thm which date's files were processed recently but they refused to release any info by sayng they used to tell this but are not allowed to do so now.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
I just rang thm up n fortunately gpt to talk with thm. my file was recieved on july 4th in Mississauga. Today hey gave a temporary file number only. i asked thm which date's files were processed recently but they refused to release any info by sayng they used to tell this but are not allowed to do so now.
Thanks for the information.

If i understood correctly, your file was transferred from Sydney NS to Mississauga?

Or did you apply directly to Mississauga office on July 4 and was waiting for internal transfer?

princessbadillo

Jun 16, 2018
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Hi!

Yes I called them on my 8th week after I sent the application. I reached them by pressing 2 1 1 0.
And they are processing my file now.
Application date is July 6 2018.

Reactions: boomshanker

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Try calling them, they will give you an assurance that they received or if ever same thing happened to me, I received the e-mail with application # and UCI after calling them.
Hey,
when did you submit your application?
Mine was received on July 3rd, I did call them but nothing assured.

shafeeq87

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
HI all,

Today i called CIC for status of my spousal sponsorship application status. They confirmed they have received my application on July 09. So far they haven't reviewed my application, But confirmed, started processing July first week application.The lady gave me temp file number when i asked, Also she confirmed that she sent a mail request to sydney processing center to provide the status of the application. Asked me to wait for another 2 weeks. Hope for the best.

Reactions: princessbadillo

Leos

Apr 9, 2015
Hi guys, could somebody kindly advice the timeline after application is sent to visa office in Delhi for further processing please. Thank you.

Punjab07

Aug 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 July 2018
AOR Received.
5 nov 2018
File Transfer...
17 Jan 2019
Med's Request
8 nov
Med's Done....
12 nov & 21 nov med passed
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Punjab07

Aug 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 July 2018
AOR Received.
5 nov 2018
File Transfer...
17 Jan 2019
Med's Request
8 nov
Med's Done....
12 nov & 21 nov med passed
Hi my application received on 13th July but didn't receive 1st Aro I called cic on 6sep they said they working on 10th July's applications.
So we will get 1st Aro very s

sakshi sood

Sep 10, 2018
Thanks for the information.

If i understood correctly, your file was transferred from Sydney NS to Mississauga?

Or did you apply directly to Mississauga office on July 4 and was waiting for internal transfer?
I sent it to Mississauga on July 2nd 2018 ans its received on July 4th.