****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
My husband applied for my spouse visa on June 20th 2018.
We have not received our file number yet.......
According to latest news, they SYDNEY staff are not sending AOR1 but applicants had been getting file numbers even after 3 months from Dt of receipt of package. Some are over 90 days still no news for them :(

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
According to latest news, they SYDNEY staff are not sending AOR1 but applicants had been getting file numbers even after 3 months from Dt of receipt of package. Some are over 90 days still no news for them :(
Huh? Not sending AOR1s is just going to keep applicants in the dark and make things even less transparent- we can't monitor anything without the uci & application number. This is getting crazier. One step less in the process- can just hope for this to result in shorter processing times.....

jnt211

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
New York
App. Filed.......
08-08-2018
How can you get a file number without an AOR? Is there another way to link on GCKEY to see the status?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
How can you get a file number without an AOR? Is there another way to link on GCKEY to see the status?
Looks like AOR is going to be history as per a member he got no AOR but all other things

jnt211

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
New York
App. Filed.......
08-08-2018
Looks like AOR is going to be history as per a member he got no AOR but all other things
Essentially what you’re saying is that it’s longer for first contact but when you do hear from them you’re further along in the process? Email is still first contact and you get your # then....?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Essentially what you’re saying is that it’s longer for first contact but when you do hear from them you’re further along in the process? Email is still first contact and you get your # then....?
Right we were told all you will get will be an email and to PA. Then link act go from there.

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hello, I called CIC today and get to know that they are having a large working backlog for the Outland applications. So she advised me to have patience only. She find all details on my application and also told that previous office asked Sydney office to get back but No reply from Sydney office yet.

First she argued like they did not even touch the July application and then I told her that this was my third call and they are working on 24th July already then how they did not touch July applications ? So she just had one answer that Sydney office have a big work backlog nothing else.

She told me to have patience nothing she can do or we ....

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Hello, I called CIC today and get to know that they are having a large working backlog for the Outland applications. So she advised me to have patience only. She find all details on my application and also told that previous office asked Sydney office to get back but No reply from Sydney office yet.

First she argued like they did not even touch the July application and then I told her that this was my third call and they are working on 24th July already then how they did not touch July applications ? So she just had one answer that Sydney office have a big work backlog nothing else.

She told me to have patience nothing she can do or we ....
Its true only optn left with us is hav patiemce ,keep faith..i jad talk woth my lawyer she put on email enquiry to them.hoping fr reply soon..but she told sydney is quite busy with inland backlog .but once u get AOR1 they r pretty fast woth othr updayes..hoping fr best now !

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I have been trying to get hold of an agent for past whole week and the system simply says " no agent available" where are you calling and what time? and what options do you go to?
Please call 1888 242 2100 option 2 1 1 0
There is no certain time, you just have to keep trying.
I am calling from Canada.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
You're inferring a lot of things. Just because one person didn't get AOR does not mean they've thrown it away. There are AORs coming out of CPC S. CPC M was the exact same, some people didn't get AOR because of tech issues, didn't check junk mail, whatever the case may be