+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Now they have given 2nd deadline. Yesterday I received below response . The first deadline was on March 18th.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Moreover, we have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on February 18, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by March 21, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi there is no exact time line for ppr. Medical is not issue if it's expired. In my case medical was expired 4 month ago. After completion of almost 8 month 16 days I got ppr today. You are also close to ppr. Good luck.
Hi @sekhon22 ! I have AOR July 17, 2018, my medical expired January 22. Im worried if they will ask again for medical. Did that happen in your case? If not, and since you are in PPR, how many months did they gave you for preparation to enter Canada before the expiry of the visa itself?

BTW, Congratulations on your PPR!

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi there is no exact time line for ppr. Medical is not issue if it's expired. In my case medical was expired 4 month ago. After completion of almost 8 month 16 days I got ppr today. You are also close to ppr. Good luck.

did they ask for any ADR to you after completing 8 months, what was your issue for delay?

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
@tobs and seniors in this group. Do you mind provide some idea to my situation if you have time? Thank you.

I’m a FSW outland, AOR July. Family, but only my son is the accompany family member. No RR or ADR request. CPC is Ottawa, but case has been stuck in Sydney since at least Jan.

I called in Jan, when close to 6 months. Agent told me everything passed, except for security not started. Also there is a deadline in May 2019 for my case.

When I called again yesterday, agent told me everything passed, except for security still in process. They said: so far we don’t need anything form you since you have provided everything we requested. But you probably have to wait a bit longer (for security to be complete).

I don’t think my family members have any sensitive problem in our background, should be unlikely to be in security screening ( is it still possible? Notes will arrive in April). But what can be the cause of the slow processing, any opinions?

Sincerely thanks!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Experts - @tobs @cansha @legalfalcon

I am on a Closed ICT Work Permit which expires July 1st week and will complete 3 years on ICT WP in Canada...
My CEC AOR date is July 15th......8 months are already passed and current status is: Eligibility - Recommend Pass, Criminality - In Progress, Security - Not started
VO - CIO Sydney NV

My employer is asking me to raise another ICT WP extension anyhow by April 1st week....
My employer / manager is not aware that I have applied for PR, but my manager would support me as he have asked HR recently to initiate my PR..

Should I let my manager / HR know that I have applied for PR ? Should I apply for ICT WP extension while PR application in progress OR I have to apply for BOWP ?

Please advise...
BOWP

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Friends,
@ Tobs and the champions of this group, kindly from your wealth of experience let me know what's going on here with my application:

AOR - July 28, 2018
PNP Inland for family of 5 (me, my spouse and 3 children)
Passed Med
- August 24, 2018
Requested my 1st GCMS Notes - Nov. 18, 2018
1st GCMS Notes Recvd. - Dec 20, 2018 as seen below:
Eligibility - Review Reqd.
Security - Not Started
Criminality - Not Started
Medicals - Passed - Expired
NOTES 2 Review Type is this URL here - file:///C:/Users/Security/Desktop/Notes%202.htm
(sorry I don't know how to cut and paste that part of the GCMS Notes here, hence, it's in that URL)

And that review according to the notes was on August 24, 2018, same day my medicals was passed.
NOTES 3:
Text: Discrepancy between NOC added by client NOC 4212 and the NOC as per PN certificate/spreadsheet NOC 9914.
NOTES 4:
Text: REVIEW TYPE: REGULATION: PNP PARKED CASE NOTES. Case parked due to the following: Other: Awaiting release of July PNP spreadsheet.
Hit the 6 month mark on - January 28, 2019
Requested for 2nd GCMS Notes - February 7, 2019
Till date I still await my 2nd GCMS notes.
I mailed ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca on March 18 with my GCMS notes request tracking number and receipt number asking status of my 2nd GCMS notes and got a reply today saying...
"We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on March 11th 2019. Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible."

It's been a crazy and tortuous journey that has seen me exhaust the deposits of worry and frustration in me.
I don't even know if I'm IP1 or 2 OR whatever is my IP right now. Whether am in SS I don't know.
Calls to agents and raising of CSEs have been of no use as they keep telling me what I have on my GC Key account.
The only "useful" info I got from them is that my application is at Sydney Nova Scotia.

Kindly tell me whatever you think, just anything...something you think might be going on as I will be 8 months on March 28, 2019.

Regards
I can't access the link but I guess you may be review required for work experience because of the conflicting NOCs.

type out the case analysts comments.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs and seniors in this group. Do you mind provide some idea to my situation if you have time? Thank you.

I’m a FSW outland, AOR July. Family, but only my son is the accompany family member. No RR or ADR request. CPC is Ottawa, but case has been stuck in Sydney since at least Jan.

I called in Jan, when close to 6 months. Agent told me everything passed, except for security not started. Also there is a deadline in May 2019 for my case.

When I called again yesterday, agent told me everything passed, except for security still in process. They said: so far we don’t need anything form you since you have provided everything we requested. But you probably have to wait a bit longer (for security to be complete).

I don’t think my family members have any sensitive problem in our background, should be unlikely to be in security screening ( is it still possible? Notes will arrive in April). But what can be the cause of the slow processing, any opinions?

Sincerely thanks!
sometimes security takes long due to extensive security screening or it may not have started at all. That's the case for many people with everything passed and security pending.

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
sometimes security takes long due to extensive security screening or it may not have started at all. That's the case for many people with everything passed and security pending.
Thank you for sharing your opinion! Sign, we keep thinking what can be the problem in our background that caused the delay in security, even thought it might be their problem (slow) not ours.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thank you for sharing your opinion! Sign, we keep thinking what can be the problem in our background that caused the delay in security, even thought it might be their problem (slow) not ours.
Exactly. it's usually most times a case of their slow processing and not your fault. so don't stress about it. I'm sure once your security is started you'll get the PPR in no time..
You can order GCMS and CBSA notes to rule out/confirm thoughts of SS

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Exactly. it's usually most times a case of their slow processing and not your fault. so don't stress about it. I'm sure once your security is started you'll get the PPR in no time..
You can order GCMS and CBSA notes to rule out/confirm thoughts of SS
Thank you. I have already ordered notes, it
shall arrive in next month. Thank you for your kindly help !

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Now they have given 2nd deadline. Yesterday I received below response . The first deadline was on March 18th.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Moreover, we have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on February 18, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by March 21, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

Looks like there is a PPR shower tonight.

Reactions: SonaCanada

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi @sekhon22 ! I have AOR July 17, 2018, my medical expired January 22. Im worried if they will ask again for medical. Did that happen in your case? If not, and since you are in PPR, how many months did they gave you for preparation to enter Canada before the expiry of the visa itself?

BTW, Congratulations on your PPR!
Hi, my medical was expired in Nov 2018 and they didn't asked for new one.Technical they shouldn't ask again as it was valid for more than 6 month when u submited ur application
I am already in Canada. you will get ppr soon. Thanks good luck.

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
I can't access the link but I guess you may be review required for work experience because of the conflicting NOCs.

type out the case analysts comments.
@ Tobs - Thanks for your response.
Kindly find below the comments:
NOTES: 2
Updated: 2018/08/24
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant Application #: E00xxx REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: MIN. SCORE:442, CRS SCORE:967. Principal Applicant Application Promoted:Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted:Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted:Existing UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 3 Application Promoted: Existing UCI Eligibility showed as failed prior to promotion.
Primary Applicant Medical attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical attached to UCI:Yes Dep 1 Medical attached to UCI:Yes Dep 2 Medical attached to UCI:Yes DEp 3 Medical attached to UCI:Yes Client Fees:Verified----
LANGUAGES-------Primary Applicant 1-English-IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified-------EDUCATION------Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Master's degree Spouse 1-Foreign credential provided-------POLICE CERTIFICATE-------Primary Applicant 1-Nigeria police certificate provided - NRT 2 - Canada RCMP police certificate: Provided-NRT-provided under client information R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1 - Nigeria police certificate provided - NRT 2 - Canada RCMP police certificate: Provided-NRT-provided under client information R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality-----AGE------Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Documents set for Review:Client's information - contain's Primary applicant and Spouse's Work Permit.

So it;s after the above NOTES 2 that NOTES 3 and 4 came up talking about discrepancy of NOCs.
Meanwhile I don't understand how NOCs should be an issue cos my province, BC, nominated based on my course of study which is Statistics and currently I work with an NGO as an Outreach worker with NOC 4212 and a NOC B. Is IRCC expecting not to declare that am currently working, or to deny my current job?
At the beginning of the 2nd week of this month March I put in an application for my BOWP cos my current PGWP will expire in July (I was initially just given 1 year PGWP cos my Int'l passport was to expire in July this year. However, I have now renewed my int'l pp).
So that's the whole picture, kindly advise.

Regards

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@ Tobs - Thanks for your response.
Kindly find below the comments:
NOTES: 2
Updated: 2018/08/24
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant Application #: E00xxx REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: MIN. SCORE:442, CRS SCORE:967. Principal Applicant Application Promoted:Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted:Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted:Existing UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 3 Application Promoted: Existing UCI Eligibility showed as failed prior to promotion.
Primary Applicant Medical attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical attached to UCI:Yes Dep 1 Medical attached to UCI:Yes Dep 2 Medical attached to UCI:Yes DEp 3 Medical attached to UCI:Yes Client Fees:Verified----
LANGUAGES-------Primary Applicant 1-English-IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified-------EDUCATION------Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Master's degree Spouse 1-Foreign credential provided-------POLICE CERTIFICATE-------Primary Applicant 1-Nigeria police certificate provided - NRT 2 - Canada RCMP police certificate: Provided-NRT-provided under client information R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1 - Nigeria police certificate provided - NRT 2 - Canada RCMP police certificate: Provided-NRT-provided under client information R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality-----AGE------Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Documents set for Review:Client's information - contain's Primary applicant and Spouse's Work Permit.

So it;s after the above NOTES 2 that NOTES 3 and 4 came up talking about discrepancy of NOCs.
Meanwhile I don't understand how NOCs should be an issue cos my province, BC, nominated based on my course of study which is Statistics and currently I work with an NGO as an Outreach worker with NOC 4212 and a NOC B. Is IRCC expecting not to declare that am currently working, or to deny my current job?
At the beginning of the 2nd week of this month March I put in an application for my BOWP cos my current PGWP will expire in July (I was initially just given 1 year PGWP cos my Int'l passport was to expire in July this year. However, I have now renewed my int'l pp).
So that's the whole picture, kindly advise.

Regards
The NOC (work experience) you're claiming points for is what you need to declare as your NOC even if that's not your current job.