+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hey @tobs,

My AOR was on July 19, 2018 (CEC Inland) and I`m under RR because the agent was not able to open the website for the company I worked for in Canada.
I contacted the MP and in the middle of February he submitted to CIC the website`s link and he asked to wait until the end of the month and he also asked me to let him know if I get any reply from CIC before this date, but I can`t see any progress on my account.
Do you think is there a high chance to get this done by the end of the month or his choose this date randomly? Also, have you seen before someone get rejected because CIC wasn`t able to open the website?

Thank you so much!

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Yeah, me after yesterday Ghost no update or anything and agent said nothing changed, even though i got that ghost message. Hm

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
Hi Friends,
@ Tobs and the champions of this group, kindly from your wealth of experience let me know what's going on here with my application:

AOR - July 28, 2018
PNP Inland for family of 5 (me, my spouse and 3 children)
Passed Med
- August 24, 2018
Requested my 1st GCMS Notes - Nov. 18, 2018
1st GCMS Notes Recvd. - Dec 20, 2018 as seen below:
Eligibility - Review Reqd.
Security - Not Started
Criminality - Not Started
Medicals - Passed - Expired
NOTES 2 Review Type is this URL here - file:///C:/Users/Security/Desktop/Notes%202.htm
(sorry I don't know how to cut and paste that part of the GCMS Notes here, hence, it's in that URL)

And that review according to the notes was on August 24, 2018, same day my medicals was passed.
NOTES 3:
Text: Discrepancy between NOC added by client NOC 4212 and the NOC as per PN certificate/spreadsheet NOC 9914.
NOTES 4:
Text: REVIEW TYPE: REGULATION: PNP PARKED CASE NOTES. Case parked due to the following: Other: Awaiting release of July PNP spreadsheet.
Hit the 6 month mark on - January 28, 2019
Requested for 2nd GCMS Notes - February 7, 2019
Till date I still await my 2nd GCMS notes.
I mailed ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca on March 18 with my GCMS notes request tracking number and receipt number asking status of my 2nd GCMS notes and got a reply today saying...
"We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on March 11th 2019. Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible."

It's been a crazy and tortuous journey that has seen me exhaust the deposits of worry and frustration in me.
I don't even know if I'm IP1 or 2 OR whatever is my IP right now. Whether am in SS I don't know.
Calls to agents and raising of CSEs have been of no use as they keep telling me what I have on my GC Key account.
The only "useful" info I got from them is that my application is at Sydney Nova Scotia.

Kindly tell me whatever you think, just anything...something you think might be going on as I will be 8 months on March 28, 2019.

Regards

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Experts - @tobs @cansha @legalfalcon

I am on a Closed ICT Work Permit which expires July 1st week and will complete 3 years on ICT WP in Canada...
My CEC AOR date is July 15th......8 months are already passed and current status is: Eligibility - Recommend Pass, Criminality - In Progress, Security - Not started
VO - CIO Sydney NV

My employer is asking me to raise another ICT WP extension anyhow by April 1st week....
My employer / manager is not aware that I have applied for PR, but my manager would support me as he have asked HR recently to initiate my PR..

Should I let my manager / HR know that I have applied for PR ? Should I apply for ICT WP extension while PR application in progress OR I have to apply for BOWP ?

Please advise...

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Hi guys,

What's the maximum wait time for the PPR? - I have been waiting for 8 months now.

My agent says they may take a year too... But if they take 12 months to reply my medical test expires on 1st June (as per my knowledge it's valid for a year)

Also, longer they take to reply suggest rejection?

Thanks for your help in advance?

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys,

What's the maximum wait time for the PPR? - I have been waiting for 8 months now.

My agent says they may take a year too... But if they take 12 months to reply my medical test expires on 1st June (as per my knowledge it's valid for a year)

Also, longer they take to reply suggest rejection?

Thanks for your help in advance?
Hi there is no exact time line for ppr. Medical is not issue if it's expired. In my case medical was expired 4 month ago. After completion of almost 8 month 16 days I got ppr today. You are also close to ppr. Good luck.

Reactions: Tanny2591

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
@andy108
Hi there is no exact time line for ppr. Medical is not issue if it's expired. In my case medical was expired 4 month ago. After completion of almost 8 month 16 days I got ppr today. You are also close to ppr. Good luck.
HI sekhon22, thanks for the prompt reply. Just another question - after your medical was updated till the date you received PPR, did the online portal status show any movement?

Mine hasn't shown movement since August 2018

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
@andy108
I was not able to see daily basis movement bcoz of third party. But here is small summary if it can help u.
As per my notes which I received end of Jan. Eligibility recommended passed. Medical passed (expired)
Criminality,, security,, background was not start . Cic agent told me to call mid April. I visit local MP and requested to get information from cic. Cic given information to Mp's office same as my notes. 15 days later I got request for local pcc..after submitting it within week I got ppr.

HI sekhon22, thanks for the prompt reply. Just another question - after your medical was updated till the date you received PPR, did the online portal status show any movement?

Mine hasn't shown movement since August 2018

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Thanks! This definitely helps...

I know it's quite late but I am still doing for my notes...
I too have submitted my application through an agent. We had raised a query twice - and I got a very generic reply.

This wait is really tormenting