NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hmm it shows as recommended passed - not sure why my file is being untouched
Then just stay hopeful that your security checks will start soon.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
what do you know about your application, asides from what's on your CIC portal?
We’ve emailed MP several times. He was never able to get us any updates. The first time that she was denied came down to using the wrong NOC code for some work experience she had in Ireland. This time around we were confident about everything but the date they gave us came and went (Jan 16). We ordered GCMS notes and hopefully they arrived next week.

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Express Entry - FSW O
Principal Applicant + Dependant - 2

Applied by self - no agent
AOR - July 27, 2018
MED PASSES - August 19, 2018
No updates after that

Called IRCC using google hangouts (free) at +1 613 944 4000 and got to know the visa office - New Delhi - November 20, 2018 (approx)

Crossed 6 Months mark - January 27,2019
Raised CSE and wrote email to DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca- January 28, 2019
Never applied for GCMS notes
IP2 - January 29, 2019
Received reply for CSE and Email - January 31, 2019

PPR - February 4, 2019 (Generally from the trend, I have observed that NDVO issues PPR on Monday's)
Passports Submitted at VFS, Ahmedabad - February 5, 2019
Application Status Change to Approved in CIC account - February 12, 2019
Passports tracked and its due to be received - February 14, 2019

Hope this helps to everyone waiting there and wish you all luck to get it through soon !!

I wrote this just to assure you that sometimes it takes more than usual processing time, please don't doubt yourself for rejection, it's just file is being processed with some delays. I would suggest to wait for another 2 weeks past 6 months.

Thank You
Congratulations!!!

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
I got an email with a request to submit my passport and 2 photographs along with a copy of the email to CPC ottawa. Is this the PPR mail ? I am not sure because there is no update or change in my application in my account , strange.
I'm an FSW Outland applicant residing in Saudi Arabia. So how can I send the passport to Ottawa ?
Hi Ahmed!
That s your ppr...occupying a prime position in your mail box.
Congrats bro.:):):)

Reactions: Ahmed_2018

Ahmed_2018

Feb 26, 2018
You're not to send your passports to Ottawa.
Take that email you received alongside your passports to the nearest Canada VAC closest to you (also known as VFS), your passports will be sebt to the nearest visa office for stamping.
You do not need to change visa office or anything. Just go and submit your passport. That PPR email you received is accepted worldwide!!!!!
Thanks a lot . I will go to the VFS office.
I have another question. I have a dependent child and she is 6 months old. I took her picture while submitting my application but it was edited to make the background white. Can I use the same photo to submit with the passport? It says clearly for an unedited photo but it's really difficult to take her photo as she is restless and fussy.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks a lot . I will go to the VFS office.
I have another question. I have a dependent child and she is 6 months old. I took her picture while submitting my application but it was edited to make the background white. Can I use the same photo to submit with the passport? It says clearly for an unedited photo but it's really difficult to take her photo as she is restless and fussy.
You can.
But plan to take another passport photo before you land for use on your PR card (which you'll give to the CBSA officer at the airport). That's the photo they are usually very particular about.

Reactions: Ahmed_2018

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
You can.
But plan to take another passport photo before you land for use on your PR card (which you'll give to the CBSA officer at the airport). That's the photo they are usually very particular about.
Do they ask for photos on landing? I though the ones we send for CoPR were used for the PR card.

RBNJ

Dec 25, 2018
Just do as they say.
Received a reply from CEC Ottawa:
Not sure what this means; which part of the application is in queue for review.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The information you provided has been updated in our system.

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Received a reply from CEC Ottawa:
Not sure what this means; which part of the application is in queue for review.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The information you provided has been updated in our system.

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
This is just a standard email from the Ottawa office which basically says your application is in the bottom of a pile somewhere and they'll get to it eventually so stop messaging them. They've sent me the same thing twice.

Reactions: Tinaaah

RBNJ

Dec 25, 2018
This is just a standard email from the Ottawa office which basically says your application is in the bottom of a pile somewhere and they'll get to it eventually so stop messaging them. They've sent me the same thing twice.
Whats ur latest update?

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Whats ur latest update?
That my file is in a queue to be reviewed for the past month. Eligibility is RR I think and either criminality or security is started. Forget which one. One has started and the other hasn't. Literally no movement in over a month and I usually call once a week to see if there's any update.