+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hello everyone , I need help and clarity in regards to the GCMS notes I have recieved.

Primary office - CPC - Ottawa
Secondary office: CPC Vegreville
App status: open
App status reason: In progress
Category: CEC
Sub category: TFW
RPRF: complete

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review required
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
----------------------------------------
Office: CPC Ottawa
Text: PreVU Verified (applicant information)
Case analyst: Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
SUMMARY NOTES: Score was Revised from ITA to E-APR because client's age changed.

Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required RPRF: COMPLETE

Comprehensive ranking system (CRS) CRS score at invitation to apply (ITA) 480 CRS Points minimum score for round: 444 CRS Score at application (APR): 475/ Verified CRS score: 430 I have reviewed the following for CRS Points: PA gained points as Married at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1year(s) canadian work experience with TD Bank group, edoc# 229450770" PA gained for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with CRS score has fallen below minimum for round:
------------------------------------------------------
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: Review Type - Program Assistant Application # Ee00****** Regulation: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE:444 CRS SCORE: 480
RECOMMENDATION: Pass Criminality
AGE ----- Applicant age reviewed and changed from ITA to e-APR ---Documents set to review.
-------------------------------------------
AOR : JULY 4th 2018
Medical Passed : few weeks after submission.
GCMS notes requested : Nov 21st 2018
Recieved on : Feb 11th 2019 ( after a lot follow ups)

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
PA gained for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with CRS score has fallen below minimum for round
You lost 50 CRS points, which made you fall behind the ITA minimum points, thus the RR. The reason seems to be this line I quoted, so it is likely the agent could not verify your work experience, or they are not satisfied by it.

Do you have any other notes on your GCMS?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello everyone , I need help and clarity in regards to the GCMS notes I have recieved.

Primary office - CPC - Ottawa
Secondary office: CPC Vegreville
App status: open
App status reason: In progress
Category: CEC
Sub category: TFW
RPRF: complete

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review required
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
----------------------------------------
Office: CPC Ottawa
Text: PreVU Verified (applicant information)
Case analyst: Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
SUMMARY NOTES: Score was Revised from ITA to E-APR because client's age changed.

Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required RPRF: COMPLETE

Comprehensive ranking system (CRS) CRS score at invitation to apply (ITA) 480 CRS Points minimum score for round: 444 CRS Score at application (APR): 475/ Verified CRS score: 430 I have reviewed the following for CRS Points: PA gained points as Married at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1year(s) canadian work experience with TD Bank group, edoc# 229450770" PA gained for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with CRS score has fallen below minimum for round:
------------------------------------------------------
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: Review Type - Program Assistant Application # Ee00****** Regulation: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE:444 CRS SCORE: 480
RECOMMENDATION: Pass Criminality
AGE ----- Applicant age reviewed and changed from ITA to e-APR ---Documents set to review.
-------------------------------------------
AOR : JULY 4th 2018
Medical Passed : few weeks after submission.
GCMS notes requested : Nov 21st 2018
Recieved on : Feb 11th 2019 ( after a lot follow ups)
Is there any reason why your 1 year Canadian experience may be in question?

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
You lost 50 CRS points, which made you fall behind the ITA minimum points, thus the RR. The reason seems to be this line I quoted, so it is likely the agent could not verify your work experience, or they are not satisfied by it.

Do you have any other notes on your GCMS?

Hello,
In response to my foreign work experience it further states this : 2011-05 to 2014-07 - Line cook NOC 6322 -at Evernew Caterers
evidence found in support of company.https://www.sulekha.com/evernew-caterers/mandvi. Mumbai and contact address. letter confirms salary - N/A

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Is there any reason why your 1 year Canadian experience may be in question?
Hello, In response to my Canadian experience it states : 03-2017 to 07-2018 Financial sales Representative NOC code 6235 at TD bank group.
web based search confirms the employer information, letter dated 2018-05-07 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specific peridod, and provides job description which is consistent with lead statement and main duties as set out in declared NOC category.

letter confirm the salary of $****/ per hr and confirms full time employment. CEC work 1year 5 months. CRS canadian work: 1year and 5months

CEC work 1 year, CRS foreign work 0years 0 months of 3 years. REVIEW REQUIRED CRS canadian work: 1 years.

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Hello,
In response to my foreign work experience it further states this : 2011-05 to 2014-07 - Line cook NOC 6322 -at Evernew Caterers
evidence found in support of company.https://www.sulekha.com/evernew-caterers/mandvi. Mumbai and contact address. letter confirms salary - N/A
As @tobs suggested, did they mention anything about your Canadian experience?

Also, you lost 5 points due to your age change between ITA and APR: "Score was Revised from ITA to E-APR because client's age changed"

Check on your GCMS the "EE Elegibility > CRS" section. Should be around page 10. See where the CRS points falls behind what you would expect.

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
As @tobs suggested, did they mention anything about your Canadian experience?

Also, you lost 5 points due to your age change between ITA and APR: "Score was Revised from ITA to E-APR because client's age changed"

Check on your GCMS the "EE Elegibility > CRS" section. Should be around page 10. See where the CRS points falls behind what you would expect.
It states CRS SCORE 475 under EE eligibility

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Financial sales representative Noc B
The agent will only take into account the work experience related to the NOC you applied for. In your case, only the 1 year of canadian experience.

CRS foreign work 0years 0 months of 3 years.
That is why the agent is pretty much ignoring the foreign work experience, as it is related to a different NOC.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello, In response to my Canadian experience it states : 03-2017 to 07-2018 Financial sales Representative NOC code 6235 at TD bank group.
web based search confirms the employer information, letter dated 2018-05-07 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specific peridod, and provides job description which is consistent with lead statement and main duties as set out in declared NOC category.

letter confirm the salary of $****/ per hr and confirms full time employment. CEC work 1year 5 months. CRS canadian work: 1year and 5months

CEC work 1 year, CRS foreign work 0years 0 months of 3 years. REVIEW REQUIRED CRS canadian work: 1 years.
submit a new experience letter for your foreign experience. It must be dated and must have duties that are similar to that on the website for the NOC code you chose.
You can submit the supporting documents via a CSE.

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi All,

Based on my profile, and a call with the agent, neither by criminality or background checks have started as my eligibility is RR. Has anyone come across cases elsewhere in the forum where a similar situation was resolved swiftly or am I in for a long haul?

A lot of other people in RR seem to at least have their background checks started and I am starting to get pessimistic!

ryalla

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
@tobs need your suggestion. i currently live in Montreal, Quebec but want to move to toronto once i get my pr. yesterday after the ghost update i got the below email. can you direct me how to proceed.

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
submit a new experience letter for your foreign experience. It must be dated and must have duties that are similar to that on the website for the NOC code you chose.
You can submit the supporting documents via a CSE.
Ok tobs, I'll do that and let's see how much longer they take to reply.

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs need your suggestion. i currently live in Montreal, Quebec but want to move to toronto once i get my pr. yesterday after the ghost update i got the below email. can you direct me how to proceed.

Do you have any job offers in Toronto? or any family ties there?