+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I have successfully completed my landing at Carway and had a pleasant experience. For those who are looking for doing landing at Carway, it shouldn't be an issue and no US visa required. The officials were very kind and the entire process lasted for 30 mins. Thanks for all the support and guidance provided in the forum and wish you all the best throughout this journey.

Tjs871

Nov 18, 2018
Hi there
What was the reason for RR for your work experience and POF. Could you please share?

Thanks
Of course.
The company i used to work closed. I had offer letter, confirmation letter and the letter when you leave the company. i mentioned everything in the explanation letter. After 5 months i got adr request for tax documents and more proof for employement.

I did not file taxes as per indian income tax act as you do not have to file if you do not meet the threshold. This is not the case in Canada. Then i provided company public records to prove existence, 4 affidavits from supervisors and colleagues and bank records with images of the cheques i received from the company from the bank and letter from CA to prove i did not have to file taxes.

For me, i had to prove existence of the company and the fact that i worked for them.

Reactions: Priyal1717

Uttara87

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Finally , the process is complete. Took exactly 365 days from AOR to COPR.

This forum was a good support system and kept the hopes up even when i was feeling down.

FSW INLAND
AOR- 11th July 2018
Medical Passed - July 28th 2018
ADR for canadian education & RPRF request -August 2018
No movement till December 2018( ordered gcms notes and had Eligibility RR and POF RR)
Got adr for work experience, tax documents and POF on December 22nd 2018
Got extension till Feb 2019 and after submission of documents no movement or updates till June 19th 2019. Received a ghost update on June 19th 2018 but no change in the profile.
Called CiC next day and they informed me everything is complete and now wait for landing interview.

Got an update on 4th July and went in the account to check and there was a landing interview letter for July 11th 2019 at Niagara Falls CiC office.

Landing interview experience: they send you a list of document required and 2 photos for the pr card. Appointment was for 11am and was out of the office with COPR by 12.

The whole process took exactly 365 days from AOR to COPR.

Thanks to all the people in the forum for constant updates which gave me hope everyday when i felt tired of the endless wait.
Congratulations...!

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
I got ADR for schedule A as well a week ago. I think the only reason why IRCC is asking for it is because it has been a long time since we submitted the last one, they just need the up to date info.
Have you had any update since? I uploaded my new Schedule A on Friday and I see a ghost update on my profile today which is probably just them receiving my docs. Did you get the same?

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Have you had any update since? I uploaded my new Schedule A on Friday and I see a ghost update on my profile today which is probably just them receiving my docs. Did you get the same?
i didnt receive any update since then. but i check my cic account twice a day just in case.:)

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
actually.. yes. I just logged into my account and file shows"updated", so my medical was updated to "You do not need a medical exam." so I guess thats an extension. but I didnt receive any email, not even ghost update

shashi819

Apr 16, 2019
I reached out to them by this no. +1 613-944-4000.

Just keep plenty balance (if your number is a prepaid one) before calling CIC
Hey, I called at this number but it was not able to transfer my call to citizenship line. Has anyone called CIC from USA? If yes then share the number please.

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
actually.. yes. I just logged into my account and file shows"updated", so my medical was updated to "You do not need a medical exam." so I guess thats an extension. but I didnt receive any email, not even ghost update
It looks like medicals have changed to this too. Under your current status for your application does it still say "Your Action is Required"?

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Hi

When did your medical expire?
And did you get the adr request right after the first ghost update when your medical showed that “you do not need the medical”?

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
My case turned 1 year today!! But still no news...

Case was untouched for 10 months, stuck at eligibility met. Then eligibility changed passed this June, security started mid June, got a ghost soon after this. Today (July 15), I called security still in process. Agent ask us to keep waiting like they always tell us during the past 12 months...

Not sure if it is time to think we are under security screening

iceman2019

Jul 8, 2019
My case turned 1 year today!! But still no news...

Case was untouched for 10 months, stuck at eligibility met. Then eligibility changed passed this June, security started mid June, got a ghost soon after this. Today (July 15), I called security still in process. Agent ask us to keep waiting like they always tell us during the past 12 months...

Not sure if it is time to think we are under security screening

sorry to hear this. I'm in the same boat. only a few days short of 1 year. What is your Visa Office?

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Hi everyone,

I checked my CIC profile today and it has been updated.

I got my remedicals done on 29th June. I didn't have an update for the 8 days so I submitted the proof via a webform on 12th July.

My today's updated status says - "5th September 2018" you passed your medical exam"

What does this mean?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
I am surprised on how many people from Jul 2018 are still to get PPR. I logged in after a while here. Hope all are through soon.

Reactions: djangoboy