Beijing
Category........
PNP
My medical expired on : 7th June
Status updated to : you don't need a medical exam
Request for medicals received on 12th June
Completed medical on 29th June
Now back in the waiting game.

I just need help in understanding should I be uploading anything ? Like the acknowledgement letter from the hospital etc.
My agent said there is no need. But I am confused since some respondents in similar forums like our have mentioned about submitting document post remedical.
Hi, thanks for your post. When is your AOR? Were you under SS before the medical expiry update?

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Hi, thanks for your post. When is your AOR? Were you under SS before the medical expiry update?
Hi my AOR is 24th July. I was in RR before medical request

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Hi Buddy,
Yes you should go ahead and upload the acknowledgement medical letter from the hospital via webform. Waste no further time, upload it fast and see what happens. I have a friend that did the medicals and didn't upload that acknowledgement letter and got a second request for remeds (and was advised to have it done in 60 days - because they were assuming he hasn't done the remeds) but he called cic phone agents to let them know he already did medicals and they told him to upload whatever paper he got from the hospital before he got the medicals passed. So upload that letter via webform.
Hi thanks will do it today

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Thx. looks like RR is better than SS.
I don't know anymore what is good sign and what is not. So long i was preparing myself for rejection and also had thoughts of withdrawing my application. I do understand that its a wait game, but when you have certain decisions pending (like my job resignation) while waiting for this, it all becomes more desperate. I know it's not right but we all have worked tremendously hard for getting this opportunity . Frankly speaking. I have friends who are wanting to apply but don't believe in this process because of my situation, yet I have kept my hope alive for the past 1 year. Amidst all this when I received my re-meds I seriously had second thoughts that even after all this wait though I have movement what confirms that the wait game is over. Nothing.
I frankly was not interested in providing my remedicals because I had a gut feeling that I would be back to square one and that's exactly how I feel.

I don't know why I am saying all this but got it out!

Sorry for the bore! and thanks for reading!

Tanmayee

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
I don't know anymore what is good sign and what is not. So long i was preparing myself for rejection and also had thoughts of withdrawing my application. I do understand that its a wait game, but when you have certain decisions pending (like my job resignation) while waiting for this, it all becomes more desperate. I know it's not right but we all have worked tremendously hard for getting this opportunity . Frankly speaking. I have friends who are wanting to apply but don't believe in this process because of my situation, yet I have kept my hope alive for the past 1 year. Amidst all this when I received my re-meds I seriously had second thoughts that even after all this wait though I have movement what confirms that the wait game is over. Nothing.
I frankly was not interested in providing my remedicals because I had a gut feeling that I would be back to square one and that's exactly how I feel.

Tanmayee
Well, at least you are steps ahead of me. I don't even have re-medical yet!

djangoboy

May 3, 2018

Tanmayee
Tanmayee, you should be fine don't worry. Just have hope and patience.

Reactions: Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Well, at least you are steps ahead of me. I don't even have re-medical yet!
It could be a positive sign too... don't lose hope!

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Knew I was stupid to get my hopes up that IRCC were actually processing my application. My ghost update yesterday wasn't for medicals or eligibility. They want me to fill out the Schedule A Background Information Form again. No indication that anything was wrong with the original, just that I need to fill it out again. And I have to submit it within 7 days. Wish we could demand the same timelines. Oh well, maybe by July 2020 I'll finally get my PR :rolleyes:

rose_8080

Jun 7, 2019
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Cio
Knew I was stupid to get my hopes up that IRCC were actually processing my application. My ghost update yesterday wasn't for medicals or eligibility. They want me to fill out the Schedule A Background Information Form again. No indication that anything was wrong with the original, just that I need to fill it out again. And I have to submit it within 7 days. Wish we could demand the same timelines. Oh well, maybe by July 2020 I'll finally get my PR :rolleyes:
You definitely will get the PPR soon . I saw some posts who got it with the same adr

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
You definitely will get the PPR soon . I saw some posts who got it with the same adr
Oh really? Do you know the reason they ask for this? I don't think there was anything wrong with my original and they didn't indicate any errors either. Maybe the Schedule A Background form expires after a certain amount of time?

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Oh really? Do you know the reason they ask for this? I don't think there was anything wrong with my original and they didn't indicate any errors either. Maybe the Schedule A Background form expires after a certain amount of time?
I think it's a good sign that you got ADR. It clear means someone is looking at your profile. They just want to reconfirm certain details could the reason for request. They may have even extended your medicals which could explain so remedicals. I am positive things will be good

Reactions: djangoboy