+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
I ordered GCMS notes 45 days ago and havent received it yet... so I ordered another one:D

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi

When did your medical expire?
And did you get the adr request right after the first ghost update when your medical showed that “you do not need the medical”?
My medicals should have expired July 4th. I got a ghost update on the 11th but that was nothing to do with medicals. That was just because they wanted me to re-do the Schedule A form for no apparent reason. I got another ghost update yesterday which changed my med status from "Medicals passed on this date" to "You do not need a medical exam". So I'm assuming (hoping) they're just extended my medicals without saying anything.

Reactions: OrchidMoon

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
My medicals should have expired July 4th. I got a ghost update on the 11th but that was nothing to do with medicals. That was just because they wanted me to re-do the Schedule A form for no apparent reason. I got another ghost update yesterday which changed my med status from "Medicals passed on this date" to "You do not need a medical exam". So I'm assuming (hoping) they're just extended my medicals without saying anything.
Thanks.
I also got a ghost update on 11th July. That was for my medical I guess because it changed to “you do not need medical”
Nothing after that as yet.

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
got the same update. were you under security screening?

Uttara87

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

I checked my CIC profile today and it has been updated.

I got my remedicals done on 29th June. I didn't have an update for the 8 days so I submitted the proof via a webform on 12th July.

My today's updated status says - "5th September 2018" you passed your medical exam"

What does this mean?
It means u passed remedical

Kirty

Jan 1, 2019
Hi! I have a question about medical. My medical expire date was 12th july. Today my medical changed from you passed the medical to you do not need medical. Whether this is an automatic change which everone experience at the time of expiry of medicals or does it mean that cic has extended my medicals?

Kirty

Jan 1, 2019
Hi! I have a question about medical. My medical expire date was 12th july. Today my medical changed from you passed the medical to you do not need medical. Whether this is an automatic change which everone experience at the time of expiry of medicals or does it mean that cic has extended my medicals?