+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hello everyone, I just received a message from CIC for additional documents.

my AOR is july 4th 2018.
Cec inland applicant

They need my pay stubs for my Foreign experience from india. I do not have paystubs from back home because I didn't get any and it was a cash job. Please help and guide what should I tell them on letter of explanation

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Congratulations and thanks for giving us hope and did you get remedicals request?
No i didn't, my medicals were extended one year till may 2020

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Congratulations for PPR. Dear can you guide how to upload pic of gcms notes here. And where can we see in notes dat LOE is received. Thanks
Just upload the Notes to google drive and make sure you HIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Then just copy paste the link here

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hey, I am on the same boat.

I got a RR for POF, but there is no specific concern. They just put RR for POF.

I got a gift deed from my mom. I submitted the bank wire transfer receipt showing that my mom transferred the money, the letter of gift deed signed by my mom, and my bank account (I didnt highlight the month I got the gift deed money). Should I write them a LOE, and then explain that I received the money on xx/xx/2018 and you can see in my bank or just simply leave it and wait for them to ask for ADR?"

Many thanks,
No need for LOE, you were frank with them and highlighted that it was a gift deed from your mom.

Reactions: Tom0712

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
You are FSW Outland right? Thought that medicals are extended only for inland applicants and that outlands need to redo the medical exam anyway.
I am outland PNP applicant, recently they requested ADR for me but not re-medical, my medical expires on 25th of this month. It all depends upon the visa officer to decide

Pris

May 11, 2018
I just found this regarding medical exam extension or new medical exam. Not sure if it is still valid since the bulletin is from 2012:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/bulletins-2012/423-expired-may-24-2012.html

"When the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires, the officer will:
  • Issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the IME is older than 15 months"

Does that sound accurate to those who have experienced that?

Reactions: djangoboy

shashi819

Apr 16, 2019
Hi Guys, I received my AOR on July 18th and my application is still stuck in IP1. I applied from USA and One issue that I think can be is that my spouse's name is given as "FNU, first name last name" in USA police clearance certificate. (That is a common issue in US, when last name is blank USICS enter applicant's name as "FNU first name last name" on Visa. ) And I have mentioned his name as "first name Last name" in application. Has anyone come across this kind of issue, if yes then what additional document should I provide to clarify it to CIC?

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
Hello. I got request of remedical and i got it donr on 16 may. Do i need to upload any slip or number or the hospital people will do it themselves?
When i login my account its still written your action is required.

phoenix800

May 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

Quick question about VO. My GCMS notes say:
Primary office: Centralized intake office
Secondary office: CPC Ottawa

Am I right at understanding that Nova Scotia is my VO?

P.S: I applied from outside of Canada.

tapiwakaiser

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-04-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
Hi everyone,

Quick question about VO. My GCMS notes say:
Primary office: Centralized intake office
Secondary office: CPC Ottawa

Am I right at understanding that Nova Scotia is my VO?

P.S: I applied from outside of Canada.
That's correct

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Hello. I got request of remedical and i got it donr on 16 may. Do i need to upload any slip or number or the hospital people will do it themselves?
When i login my account its still written your action is required.
Got same too. Did it 2 days ago
The hospital will update cic. But I also uploaded the proof.
I still got ‘your action is required’

Reactions: Gurpreet1112