+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Oasisb

May 13, 2017
I submitted my updated POF on 12th February and they were added to my file on 13th February as per my latest GCMS notes.
Hi, how many months updated statement did you submit for the proof of fund? Did they request for the number of months statement specifically?

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Hi, how many months updated statement did you submit for the proof of fund? Did they request for the number of months statement specifically?
Hi, I submitted the documents proactively. I attached updated statements of 6 months since AOR as they already had the old ones on my file. No they did not request anything specifically.

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Hello. I got request of remedical and i got it donr on 16 may. Do i need to upload any slip or number or the hospital people will do it themselves?
When i login my account its still written your action is required.
Hello,
Would you please let me know when your medicals get updated on your application?

Thank you,

Reactions: Gurpreet1112

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
All Experts views are required please please please!!!!

Hi to all, I noticed on the page where the analyst makes the comment, on the right corner it is "s.16(1)(c) " only on 2 pages , where the analyst has written his comments over Review Required on eligibility but there is nothing specific on where the review is required and every thing written is MET by the analyst.Also i m sitting on IP2 since Dec 2018 and i m going to complete 9 months of waiting period........ But i noticed this "s.16(1)(c)"...... although in front of security it is written NOT STARTED, none of the page is blank in my notes,it's just only on those 2 pages where analyst views / recommendations are written..........is it anything to worry??? please help ......Thank you

Reactions: Lamart

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi everyone, question for the experts.

My application was under review because they were not able to find the website for the company I have worked for, so my score has fallen below the round. I sent some documents to prove the company exists.
Now I received another GCMS notes and the part saying they were not able to find the company website was deleted. However, it`s still showing score has fallen below the round, but I don`t know the reason.
Besides that, there are note saying the LOE is consistent and the job description it`s matching with the NOC category.
Can anyone help me with this please!
Thank you,

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Got ADR for proof of relationship to add my wife, her medical and schedule A on May 1st. Submitted everything on May 8th and same is added to my profile. Wife's medicals passed. After wife's medical being passed, file was in Ottawa VO. Online, my profile is still in IP1 even after 10+ months.Today when I called, they said file got moved to Local VO NDVO. Is it a good sign?

@tobs

tapiwakaiser

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-04-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
Hi, I submitted the documents proactively. I attached updated statements of 6 months since AOR as they already had the old ones on my file. No they did not request anything specifically.
Did you redo your medicals or where they extended ?

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello experts,

My AOR is October 4th in April found out through GCMC notes that my application has RR for my Canadian experience. They cut down my 40 points. I am confused to order GCMC notes again. Anybody suggest I have apply notes again or wait for 1 more month. As we hear that ordering GCMC notes delays the application. Please help

Reactions: RanaHamdi

RanaHamdi

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hello experts,

My AOR is October 4th in April found out through GCMC notes that my application has RR for my Canadian experience. They cut down my 40 points. I am confused to order GCMC notes again. Anybody suggest I have apply notes again or wait for 1 more month. As we hear that ordering GCMC notes delays the application. Please help
I have the same exact situation. Cutting down 40 points for my canadian experience. I went ahead and sent a new updated letter. Didnt hear from them yet. Did you send a new letter ??

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I have the same exact situation. Cutting down 40 points for my canadian experience. I went ahead and sent a new updated letter. Didnt hear from them yet. Did you send a new letter ??
No because they did not mention any specific reason did they mention anything in your case? What is your AOR

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request