Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello. I got request of remedical and i got it donr on 16 may. Do i need to upload any slip or number or the hospital people will do it themselves?
When i login my account its still written your action is required.
Yes. upload.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs:- Hi again, Today i noticed that on the page where the analyst makes the comment on the right corner it is "s.16(1)(c) " only on 2 pages , where the analyst has written his comments over Review Required on eligibility but there is nothing specific on where the review is required and every thing written is MET by the analyst.Today i noticed this "s.16(1)(c)"...... Does it mean anything to worry??? Thank you for your help and your availability as always.
nope it doesn't. ignore it.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi everyone, question for the experts.

My application was under review because they were not able to find the website for the company I have worked for, so my score has fallen below the round. I sent some documents to prove the company exists.
Now I received another GCMS notes and the part saying they were not able to find the company website was deleted. However, it`s still showing score has fallen below the round, but I don`t know the reason.
Besides that, there are note saying the LOE is consistent and the job description it`s matching with the NOC category.
Can anyone help me with this please!
Thank you,
what was the case analysts comment in the new notes?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Got ADR for proof of relationship to add my wife, her medical and schedule A on May 1st. Submitted everything on May 8th and same is added to my profile. Wife's medicals passed. After wife's medical being passed, file was in Ottawa VO. Online, my profile is still in IP1 even after 10+ months.Today when I called, they said file got moved to Local VO NDVO. Is it a good sign?

@tobs
Yes it is. NDVO doesn't delay so keep your fingers crossed..

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
what was the case analysts comment in the new notes?
Recommendation: Review required MI3 Summary: Client score change from ITA to E-APR due to the following; language – first official went from 76 to 82

A11.2 Review required R87.1 CEC Minimum requirements – Review required outstanding documents (not requested) – police cert requested at CIO remains outstanding RPRF complete.

CRS: Score at invitation to apply 464 – minimum for round 451 -Verified CRS Score 379. I have reviewed the following : gained points for 1 year Canadian experience with XXX ; gained points for 3+ years foreign work experience with XXX. CRS Score has fallen below the minimum for round. (the part he had explained why was deleted).

And in the experience part he said the letter was consistent ,confirms employment, date, salary and NOC.

What do you think about this?

Thank you so much for your help @tobs

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
nope it doesn't. ignore it.
Tobs .....Thanks for keeping alive this hope..... But how long it is going to take as i'm almost about to complete 9 months of waiting period. will you please guide based on your experience that how long i have to wait..... My RPRF request is also pending. IP 2 since Dec 2018. raised CSE's many times , called 5 times but getting generic responses all the time. any idea Tobs......please help.......or should i assume that my application will be rejected or the processing time will endless.

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Hi all,

Can anyone guide me on how many days does CPC Ottawa take to stamp COPR and send back passport. My passport will be delivered tomorrow at CPC Ottawa.

Thanks in advance!

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Dear Guys,

Yesterday, I got ghost an update but my medical had already expired on 25th May. I wish they extend my medicals without re-medical.

Reactions: BKBK

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Tobs .....Thanks for keeping alive this hope..... But how long it is going to take as i'm almost about to complete 9 months of waiting period. will you please guide based on your experience that how long i have to wait..... My RPRF request is also pending. IP 2 since Dec 2018. raised CSE's many times , called 5 times but getting generic responses all the time. any idea Tobs......please help.......or should i assume that my application will be rejected or the processing time will endless.
You are not alone. I have an eligibility Met case (not passed) since last August. Security not started. No movement after last August.

I tried to figure out why my case is stuck in Sydney, so I ordered notes twice. One has been 80 days, still not received. During calls agent just ask me to keep waiting for notes, and claimed my case is just slow.

Very confused about what is going on ! Feel helpless.

Reactions: djangoboy

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi. Is anyone else also having issues concerning their medicals. We were asked to do re-medicals which we did and uploaded the same. I've been getting re-medical requests time and again for my new born whose documents including medicals have been submitted last month. The application status says submitted while the status of medicals is 'we have not received the results of your medicals'. Had it checked with agent who confirmed the medical and result. Even sent a cse webform which was acknowledged but even after that there are conflicting messages on the profile. Really confused about what to do. Moreover since most applications are nearing 10 months, what about the validity of PCC now?

tapiwakaiser

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-04-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
I received this from the MP Office today:

We can also inform you that the responsible office posted a new update on file on May 17, 2019 indicating that the eligibility, criminality and security verifications are now passed. The file is currently pending the medical results reassessment which is ongoing. No specific timeframes are provided by the responsible office for the completion of the medical reassessment.

What does the medical reassessment mean ? Does it mean it will be extended or I have to do a remedical exam again?

Reactions: Muhammad_khurram