+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello All ,

All RR applications who got PPR question for you guys. did they cut any CRS points for you? They did cut 40 points in my case and i have RR as well

tapiwakaiser

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-04-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
Who called an MP here and how successful was it ? What did they do ? What can they do at most ?

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Can we send LOE via webform again n again if there is no confirmation of receipt of LOE from CIC agent side on call and GMCS notes no incoming of LOE.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hello All ,

All RR applications who got PPR question for you guys. did they cut any CRS points for you? They did cut 40 points in my case and i have RR as well
No they did not cut points for me. Order notes to see where and why the deduction happened. Then you can proactively address their concern with an Letter of explanation LOE

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Can we send LOE via webform again n again if there is no confirmation of receipt of LOE from CIC agent side on call and GMCS notes no incoming of LOE.
No don't do that. It will create confusion and maybe delays to your files. One i called CIC the agent clearly confirmed that DO NOT SEND LOE UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUESTED BY CIC.

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
B
No don't do that. It will create confusion and maybe delays to your files. One i called CIC the agent clearly confirmed that DO NOT SEND LOE UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUESTED BY CIC.
But people in this forum are proactively attaching LOE even without requesting from IRCC who are in RR. and getting PPR. I am really confused what I should I do.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
B

But people in this forum are proactively attaching LOE even without requesting from IRCC who are in RR. and getting PPR. I am really confused what I should I do.
Just attach one LOE after carefully examining the notes and identifying where exactly the agent have doubts. Do not bombard them with LOE's. One would suffice.

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Just attach one LOE after carefully examining the notes and identifying where exactly the agent have doubts. Do not bombard them with LOE's. One would suffice.
I have attached only one. Once I used webform and when I talk to IRCC agent she said no document is showing from your side through webform and then I again emailed them on 9 May,2019. Still waiting for there reply

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
I have attached only one. Once I used webform and when I talk to IRCC agent she said no document is showing from your side through webform and then I again emailed them on 9 May,2019. Still waiting for there reply
dear i will tell you my CIC story.
I was AOR 3rd july 2018 and i got PPR 20 May 2019 (11 months of waiting). I had RR for POF, i have sent LOE immediately to address the POF issue. i waited a while, Then i ordered a second note, i saw that they have received my LOE but not one had reviewed it and i am pretty sure that they never even looked at it.
So you can send your LOE's but doesn't make much difference except it will give self esteem only.
To conclude, if your notes shows that there is no major concern with your eligibility then your fine. it is a matter of time and you will get your PPR.

please share what your notes shows, and then we can concluded whether LOE is required or not.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I was AOR 3rd july 2018 and i got PPR 20 May 2019 (11 months of waiting). I had RR for POF, i have sent LOE immediately to address the POF issue. i waited a while, Then i ordered a second note, i saw that they have received my LOE but not one had reviewed it and i am pretty sure that they never even looked at it.
So you can send your LOE's but doesn't make much difference except it will give self esteem only.
To conclude, if your notes shows that there is no major concern with your eligibility then your fine. it is a matter of time and you will get your PPR.

please share what your notes shows, and then we can concluded whether LOE is required or not.
Congratulations and thanks for giving us hope and did you get remedicals request?

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018

Congratulations for PPR. Dear can you guide how to upload pic of gcms notes here. And where can we see in notes dat LOE is received. Thanks

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
B

you may get refused directly without addtional document required from IRCC. which one would you prefer? delayed or refused?

Reactions: Yelzamani