+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Pris

May 11, 2018
Thanks Keith500

Yesterday I received email from CES is below, my application is in Sydney, 6 months passed still eligibility is not determined:(:(:(:(:(

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program.

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on July 20, 2018.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
I almost got the same response but for me they mention "The background verifications are currently being reviewed". Is it any different from "The background verifications are currently in process"??

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
I almost got the same response but for me they mention "The background verifications are currently being reviewed". Is it any different from "The background verifications are currently in process"??
I do not think so, we both are in the same boat

tantan911

May 16, 2018
Sent an email to Nova Scotia but have yet to have a reply back, gonna raise another CSE on Friday asking when security will be starting.

Still waiting for security to start, looking on immitracker seems most the U.K. applicants from June are still waiting for PPR too, surprising as you’d think it’d be quicker us being part of the info sharing countries.

Hope you hear something soon!
Hi Wish you luck, Can you please provide me with NS Email address. My profile is approved since 3 weeks and still no PPR email.

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
Yes. Immediately.
And email NDVO. Search the forum for details about e-mailing NDVO for PPR after your application is approved.
But the agents had been saying that the application is still in Sydney and just needs to be corresponded- this was when I spoke with them the last time i.e on 7th January. Still should I write to the NDVO?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
But the agents had been saying that the application is still in Sydney and just needs to be corresponded- this was when I spoke with them the last time i.e on 7th January. Still should I write to the NDVO?
Yes. Search for a thread "important letter templates" and use the guide to write to NDVO. If your application has exceeded 6 months ensure you include that in your subject.

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
Yes. Search for a thread "important letter templates" and use the guide to write to NDVO. If your application has exceeded 6 months ensure you include that in your subject.
Thanks so much for the help. Much appreciated... Could you please confirm the NDVO e-mail id again too. Thanks in advance

madekeye

Jun 17, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Passport Req..
09/07/2019
So I envisaged that I answered 2 questions wrongly.

I was denied a US visa once but instead of mentioning it under "refused permanent or temporarily visa...."I answered NO to that question and YES to "refused admission or ordered to leave Canada or any country", I would imagine that they will know it was an oversight as I clearly stated that I was refused a US F-1 student visa to study at xyZ university on June 11th 2018.

I have raised a CSE to explain myself....I hope that would be enough...

Other suggestions please ????
@Dodoz Have you gotten response to the CSE you raised on this issue. It will be nice of you to share the response gotten. Thanks

Reactions: Dodoz

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
AOR-13 August. Indian working in Myanmar.
Eligibility:
Recommended Pass
Medical: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security : Not started

I got ADR today, asking me to submit Myanmar PCC within 30 days. I didn't submit it with my application as at that time I had not completed 6 months in Myanmar.

I am likely to get my Myanmar PCC within this week. It will be in Burmese language and will need to be translated to English as per IRCC requirements. Can anyone help with finding a "Certified Translator".

Cheers...

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
AOR-13 August. Indian working in Myanmar.
Eligibility:
Recommended Pass
Medical: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security : Not started

I got ADR today, asking me to submit Myanmar PCC within 30 days. I didn't submit it with my application as at that time I had not completed 6 months in Myanmar.

I am likely to get my Myanmar PCC within this week. It will be in Burmese language and will need to be translated to English as per IRCC requirements. Can anyone help with finding a "Certified Translator".

Cheers...
They're delaying your application, which is already over 6 months, for an additional document that only became necessary because sometimes after you submitted your application you crossed the six month mark in another country. That is rough.

Reactions: tobs

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Just got off the phone with an agent there, who I have to say was pretty nice and helpful even though he didn't tell me what I wanted to hear.

Eligibility is recommended pass and then background is still in process. I asked him about security/criminality specifically but he said that's the same thing and they were taking care of background verification now. My eligibility apparently caused some delay because they were reviewing work experience/NOC codes but they never asked me for ADR and he says they wont need to now so I dunno, maybe my employer just gave shit reference letters and they needed to verify (my words, not his). He said eligibility is always the longest part of the application and usually takes about 4 months to process. Mine started in August. Last time I called in early December my eligibility was review required.
Still being processed in Ottawa.

Definitely got the impression my application wont be processed by the 6 month mark next Wednesday but fingers crossed there's good news soon.