July 2018 AOR - join here

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
Going from MEP to IP2 is common for CEC-applicants - but I've seen it happen for FSW-applicants too...probably because you applied for visas before and there's good exchange of security information between Canada and the UK, they can progress quick with your application.

You are never required to provide a PCC for Canada - they will sometimes request it as ADR though if there's some doubt about something (e.g. name matches with that of a criminal) but this doesn't happen too often.

With AOR July 3 my guess is you may get PPR sometime in October :) My AOR is Juny 29 and I had my application approved August 30 (but still awaiting PPR mail).
Just stumbled across this post while searching the forum to see if my previous IEC visas might be causing my delay, perhaps Canada are taking their sweet time to ask me for fingerprints or RCMP PCC. GCMS notes ordered today, so we'll see. Anyways...the October estimate and speedy hopes have been long lost.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Just got the answer from the email I sent to Ralph. As expected, just a generic 'contact IRCC for more information':

Thank you very much for contacting the office of the Honourable Ralph Goodale. Due to a tremendous increase in the volume of correspondence, we are unable to respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion.

If you are a constituent of Minister Goodale in the riding of Regina-Wascana, your correspondence will be reviewed as quickly as possible.

If your inquiry is related to a Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness matter, your email will be forwarded to Minister Goodale’s Departmental office. For future information, they can be reached directly at hon.ralph.goodale@canada.ca.

If your inquiry is related to the status of your immigration application, you can check the status here, or you may wish to contact your own Member of Parliament (MP). To find out who your representative is, please click here. In the field under “Members of Parliament”, type in your postal code, a picture of your MP appear; click on their name to obtain their contact points.

Again, thank you for your contact.

With kindest regards,

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP (Regina-Wascana)
Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness
ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca

Yes. I also got same reply...

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
When I crossed the 6 month mark on Jan 16th I opened a CSE and emailed Ottawa. Ottawa replied on 17th, but no response from the CSE yet.
Bellow is the response for the CSE. Nothing new though.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Keith500

Jun 6, 2018
I got the same response.

How i got a status update-
Write to the canadian embassy in your country. You will find the emaill address on the CIC portal. They respond or forward your request to the central intake office and you hear from them in a day or two.

Just got the answer from the email I sent to Ralph. As expected, just a generic 'contact IRCC for more information':

Thank you very much for contacting the office of the Honourable Ralph Goodale. Due to a tremendous increase in the volume of correspondence, we are unable to respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion.

If you are a constituent of Minister Goodale in the riding of Regina-Wascana, your correspondence will be reviewed as quickly as possible.

If your inquiry is related to a Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness matter, your email will be forwarded to Minister Goodale’s Departmental office. For future information, they can be reached directly at hon.ralph.goodale@canada.ca.

If your inquiry is related to the status of your immigration application, you can check the status here, or you may wish to contact your own Member of Parliament (MP). To find out who your representative is, please click here. In the field under “Members of Parliament”, type in your postal code, a picture of your MP appear; click on their name to obtain their contact points.

With kindest regards,

ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca

MasterShifu

Jul 31, 2018
Everytime i called today, at least 6 times, calling the "613 944 4400" number, dialed 1 for English and 1 again for Immigration concerns, it kept on transferring me to the same representative and she kept on saying you are calling the wrong department and when she would try to put me back in the IVR, it would again say "Soree, can't use this toll free number from your area". Can you please tell me how were you able to connect? Steps? I am not sure what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance bud!
From what location are you calling this number?

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
Hi all,
I am an FSW-Outland PR applicant (AOR: July 5, 2018) and I called IRCC on the 7th of January 2019 to ask about my application status. The agent told me that my file had been "cleared" in November. He explicitly mentioned that I passed my Eligibility, Security and Criminality and the file had been approved and is still in Sydney Nova Scotia, which he was confused too as to why that was the case. Post that I've been trying to call them again since last week, but after all the process in the end they say that due to heavy call flow my call cannot be transferred to a customer care executive. What should I do? Should I raise a webform? Please suggest.
Thanks in advance.

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi Sona,

I got this email off the CIC website.

abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

All the best
Thanks Keith500

Yesterday I received email from CES is below, my application is in Sydney, 6 months passed still eligibility is not determined:(:(:(:(:(

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program.

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on July 20, 2018.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@zohradevani I couldn't reply your pm (Is your profile private?).
To find out about the status of your apllication please order gcms notes. It'll help you know if there's any issue with your eligibility that's delaying things. It takes at least 30 days to arrive so order asap.
In the mean time call CIC And ask about the status of your eligibility, criminality & security calling with a virtual app that assigns you a Canadian number to ensure your call gets routed to an agent.
Search the forum for the number to call and any other info.

beluback

Jan 15, 2019
Hi all!
I finally got a reply to my CSE:

“We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.”

So, I think this means I should just wait for the ppr email. I hope to get it soon.

July 16 AOR, got the reply in 5 days.

Reactions: Anurav and cecict

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi all,
I am an FSW-Outland PR applicant (AOR: July 5, 2018) and I called IRCC on the 7th of January 2019 to ask about my application status. The agent told me that my file had been "cleared" in November. He explicitly mentioned that I passed my Eligibility, Security and Criminality and the file had been approved and is still in Sydney Nova Scotia, which he was confused too as to why that was the case. Post that I've been trying to call them again since last week, but after all the process in the end they say that due to heavy call flow my call cannot be transferred to a customer care executive. What should I do? Should I raise a webform? Please suggest.
Thanks in advance.
Yes. Immediately.
And email NDVO. Search the forum for details about e-mailing NDVO for PPR after your application is approved.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi all!
I finally got a reply to my CSE:

“We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.”

So, I think this means I should just wait for the ppr email. I hope to get it soon.

July 16 AOR, got the reply in 5 days.
Yes. Congrats.

Reactions: beluback

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi All,

Atlast i got my GCMS notes after 2 attempts.
Looks like my file got transferred to CIO
I had hit my 6th month mark yesterday.
My background, security, criminality haven't started yet.
All my eligibility looks good suggested as recommended passed (review required : client information : (i have previously applied for paper based PR based on BC PNP, since i relocated to Ontario i withdrew my BC PNP, hence my PR got refused, so i have mentioned the same in my previous application record and have attached my BC PNP withdrawl letter in the client information page)).

At this stage would it be better to mail NS, Sydney for updates regarding my application. If yes, can anyone please provide me the email id?

Need ur valuable inputs

Raised CSE before, no use got generic reply.

Hi, send mail to Sydney office , the email id is 'FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca' and contact them on 16139444000. I called them yesterday on this number they updated me the same information which CSE sent email to me.:(:(:(:(

Pris

May 11, 2018

With kindest regards,

ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca
I have also received the same yesterday....