+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Canada medic

Jan 12, 2017
Hello all,
My sponsor lives with me out-land. I wondering if we need to submit a use of representative form since my sponsor and I have the same address. Do we also need to submit the authority to release information form?

Please advise. I would be profoundly grateful

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
I don't know about that. You should have asked that question to the CSR who took your call. My guess is they'd tell you if they will return it, but it looks good. Did you submit those forms outdated too?
I honestly didn't ask him about it. my app was received on the 20th.. and I forgot to ask about my app being returned... no my forms are all updated... he just said that my app was already in the system and might need to wait about 2 more weeks as they are only working on July 4th app.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
My application has been sent back because of some missing information. I am planning to sent it tomorrow. Will it take another month to open my application?
Did you call them to find out it was returned? If you did, what info did they give you?

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
I called them, agent said they are working on July 11 Applicants and at the moment and she wasn't able to find me in the system, I am worried now :(
App Received was July 19

Reactions: aerchan

punkiister

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ecas Status Updated Last night:
Sponsor- Application in Process
PA's- Application Received on Aug 24th.

Please update the spreadsheet.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
She did verified the payment of my app fees was done on July 18, thats it... she said I have to wait for few more days as she can't say anything as of now.
I called earlier too and he told me and confirmed my app is not pending to be returned... and confirmed that he could find me in the system..

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
my app was received on the 20th with text confirmation.
Ohh... now I am even more nervous... I don't know what is going on with my file... I called them again the lady was very helpful, she tried to find me with my UCI number to see if they find any notes under my name, she found nothing and I applied for my husband's visitor visa which got rejected but we do have a UCI number for him as well, she tried to find if she see anything on his, but nothing... so hopefully they will not return my application and I will get my file no. in 3-4 days....

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Ohh... now I am even more nervous... I don't know what is going on with my file... I called them again the lady was very helpful, she tried to find me with my UCI number to see if they find any notes under my name, she found nothing and I applied for my husband's visitor visa which got rejected but we do have a UCI number for him as well, she tried to find if she see anything on his, but nothing... so hopefully they will not return my application and I will get my file no. in 3-4 days....
dont be worried wait til next week and call again