+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Hitzo

Mar 2, 2016
Yes it is AOR! Congrats
Next step is you link the application to your GC key account where you will receive Shced A and PCC request.
Hey There,
I jus linked my application now it successfully went through, now it doesn't say anything there just says application in progress, no additional documents required, also review eligibility in progress, wonder when will I see my PCC and SA request also I would have to post that online?? I assume

hemadev

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
06-07-2017
Hey There,
I jus linked my application now it successfully went through, now it doesn't say anything there just says application in progress, no additional documents required, also review eligibility in progress, wonder when will I see my PCC and SA request also I would have to post that online?? I assume
Request to upload SChed A and PCC will be there in couple of days. Few receive on the same day with AOR. I didn't got it yet. You will get an email that you have got message in GC key account and you can go in there and upload the documents.
At the bottom of the first page, there is See submitted application, go in there and it will show you any requested documents to be uploaded if any.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
What infos they asked when you called them?

what should I ask when I call them?or what are the details and info they ask for them to find or locate your application if it was on the system?
thanks
give then ur receipt no. and ask if they have any info on ur paper.. when did u submit?

Hitzo

Mar 2, 2016
Request to upload SChed A and PCC will be there in couple of days. Few receive on the same day with AOR. I didn't got it yet. You will get an email that you have got message in GC key account and you can go in there and upload the documents.
At the bottom of the first page, there is See submitted application, go in there and it will show you any requested documents to be uploaded if any.
Thanks Buddy,
There is no account messages for now apart from that they received my application on July 14th also any idea how long the whole process takes?? bout 5 months from now?

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
give then ur receipt no. and ask if they have any info on ur paper.. when did u submit?
did they tell you that your application was received and will not get returned to you? I gave my husband's name and date of birth and then he asked my info and then he said they received my application and it means it will not get returned to me, but I kinda don't trust them yet.

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
did they tell you that your application was received and will not get returned to you? I gave my husband's name and date of birth and then he asked my info and then he said they received my application and it means it will not get returned to me, but I kinda don't trust them yet.
are you the sponsor?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
i was told my app is on the system no specific info if my paper is going to be returned or not.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi there, I'm the Sponsor and I filled out the travel history for myself as well as the PA. Do you think that'll be a problem?
there shouldn't be any problems if you gave them more info. the problem arises when you don't give them the info they asked for. Good luck