+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

Oct 15, 2011
sho78 said:
Here nobody is discussing about PER, ppl are surprised howcome his payment was done since all the applications are being returned which are received after 8th july, his CC charged means he is included in the CAP theortically and may get the PER as well why not..
Thanks

i cannot make out that why mine was charged as it reached on aug 1st......and not of those after 8th july..... :eek:

i am totally surprised ....and was not hoping.....i will be super sad if this is some misunderstanding from CIO side....

lets see what happens. but i am not hopeful or excited at all. i hope they return my money back if they did some mistake and charged my cc

starlibra80

Oct 12, 2011
Dear Fellows,
Please read the stuff below extracted from a appeal case of one of my friend's refusal last year.
Hope this will suffice all your myths.

Once an application is received at the centralized intake office mailroom, it is reviewed to determine if it meets the completeness verification guidelines in place at that time. If the application kit and documentation are deemed acceptable, the application is stamped with a received date and entered into the count towards the NOC cap code (unless applying under arranged employment). If at that time the documentation is not deemed complete, the application is returned and may miss being included in the CAP should it be re-submitted.

My Opinion : those people who have received their application back, is due to uncomplete documents, and since the CAP is now already full, they may miss being included in the CAP should it be re-submitted. AND so this is the reason for all those who have got their documents back.

BinLaden

Aug 4, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Gentlemen ! I have been travelling for almost 2 months in Europe as my profile of Business Consulting demands that. Pretty painful actually. Nevertheless congratulations for those who have received their PER and my sincere wishes for reapplication of NER's. It is quite interesting to see cheerful messages here for those who got their PER. For those who are still waiting to hear from CIC, no news is good news. Keep the hope alive within yourself as I said earlier and even now that cap WAS NOT reached on July 8th, 2011. Those who have got their applications back stating NOC reached should check the completeness of the application. When I last read through this blog , I was on page 195 or something and in past 2 months it has almost more than doubled. I haven't take the pain of going through the entire of it , so don't know the reasons for those whose applications have been returned.

As I opened my email after almost 2 months and I was clearing the spam mails from my gmail, I saw an email from CIC and it had the details about acceptance of my application and gave me a reference number. So I guess the next step is PER/NER. My NOC list was 1122 and my application reached CIC on July 18th. I remember sending an email to my bank to check if my BD has been encashed but they confirmed that it was not till mid of September. Now that is pretty confusing, so I will have to check with the bank again tomorrow.

So for those still awaiting to hear from CIC , sit tight and hold on to your seat belts. It will happen. But for bankers and consultants , I don't know how much feasible it is to head to Europe or USA at this point of time. The way the economy are in West , I don't foresee anything major happening before June 2013. Situation is very grim. I personally would prefer to stay in India or at the best move to Singapore or HK but definitely not west. For those who have got their NER, I would presume that it is blessing in disguise, so you guys might as well explore opportunities in South Asian markets, as that will do more good to you than thinking of Canada at this hour.

I am travelling to HK again tonight ,so for any queries I may take time to respond back.

Keep the faith

Cheers

R

RKC

starlibra80 said:
Dear Fellows,

Once an application is received at the centralized intake office mailroom, it is reviewed to determine if it meets the completeness verification guidelines in place at that time. If the application kit and documentation are deemed acceptable, the application is stamped with a received date and entered into the count towards the NOC cap code (unless applying under arranged employment). If at that time the documentation is not deemed complete, the application is returned and may miss being included in the CAP should it be re-submitted.

My Opinion : those people who have received their application back, is due to uncomplete documents, and since the CAP is now already full, they may miss being included in the CAP should it be re-submitted. AND so this is the reason for all those who have got their documents back.
If the file is incomplete what will hold CIC back in mentioning the same & instead use phrase "as the cap has been reached" .

Our file was returned last year & they said it was being returned as it was incomplete.(it had reached well before the cap limits)

They don't need to/have to use any sober, less harsh words/reasons/excuses to turn you away , in a scenario where they have just around 1 million files (backlog) waiting for a decision.

R

RKC

Hello Everybody,

I have added a new column " Days between application received & processing of fee payment."
This helps to get some idea on timelines/wait period for CC charged & BD encashments.

As per the tracker:

Shortest wait for fee processing - 16 days
Longest wait for fee processing - 76 days

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Guys I think we have to wait for one month more to clear all situation. All are gussing on noc 1122 cap reached date.No one is sure here.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dear Forumities,

With reference to the recent CIC Total Number of Complete Application Received web page as at Tuesday,October 11,2011,i think that i kept faith in doubt.

My application was signed by Mike on Thursday 04-08-2011 for NOC's 1122 and 0631.On September 9,2011, i emailed CIC requesting for the status of my application with UCI No...........(this was gotten from my previous records with them) with no reply till date.In addition,i also sent another mail to their goodself requesting for the same subject on 25TH September only to receive a reply 14-10-2011 stating thus:

''Please note that we can find no submission of yours at the moment due to huge influx of files.However,this does not mean that your application is not in our office. Kindly give a period of 2-3 weeks before contacting us to enable us create a file''

The above mail simply suggest to me that August Applicant's file has not been touched talk more of being included in the CAP as per their current updates.

In view of the above,i simply deduce that their update is not the True Representative of their present day figure...Caveat Emptor

Therefore,i make bold to say that things are already fallen apart in their update page(as their website is meant to be the best source of information).

This is simply my opinion,No Pun Intended,i stand to be corrected!

Just Spicing you up for the weekend ahead,

Thoughts,

Spicey

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Passenger said:
Dear Friends
I can check my new application status with my old UCI.

It shows:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2011

In your opinion I am standing in which step?
Dear Passenger,

At exactly what date/period did the status of your second application appear in ECAS?

Your second application has passed the completeness check and is awaiting eligibility review.

CONGRATS and has your CC/BD been charged/en-cashed?

Congrats for the rest of the process.

Thoughts,

Spicey

paragr1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with an Application
AOR Received.
Waiting .....
IELTS Request
Sent With an Application
File Transfer...
Waiting.......
Med's Request
Waiting .....
RKC said:
Hello Everybody,

I have added a new column " Days between application received & processing of fee payment."
This helps to get some idea on timelines/wait period for CC charged & BD encashments.

As per the tracker:

Shortest wait for fee processing - 16 days
Longest wait for fee processing - 76 days
Hi RKC !
I got a question...
Why they take too long to encash the processing fees??
Where as in last year when i applied on 24-11-2010 , my fees was encashed on 9-12-2010 itself..
What could be the reason behind this??

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Champion Member

Ratings: +32
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: SG
NOC Code......: 3131
App. Filed.......: 21|01
Nomination.....: 23|06
AOR Received.: 20|07
File Transfer...: e-cas: IN PROCESS

all about the Cap.
« on: October 15, 2011, 10:24:30 pm »
let me tell u about what I think about the cap. and plz correct me if I'm wrong
suppose till MONDAY CIO received 498 application.
on TUESDAY they received another 20 application.
so the cap closes with 498+20=518 application.
now, after two weeks they sorted out and found out that 50 applications do not meet the criteria, so now the cap is 518-50=482 !!
now, they will look for the applications received on WEDNESDAY.
suppose WEDNESDAY have 25 applications, in that case the cap will be 482+25=507!!
complicated? I know!!
encashment of BD is done right after opening the application, so there's no indication of getting PER with that.
you really have to wait 3 months [max] for the PER or NER.
my BD was also encashed but I got NER in the first place.

so just wait till you e-mailed from CIO.

good luck

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
spicey said:
Dear Passenger,

At exactly what date/period did the status of your second application appear in ECAS?

Your second application has passed the completeness check and is awaiting eligibility review.

CONGRATS and has your CC/BD been charged/en-cashed?

Congrats for the rest of the process.

Thoughts,

Spicey
Dear spicy

For the first time ,I noticed my new application status change about 12 hours ago ,
unfortunately i donot have a copy of my money order, so cannot check my money order status,
according to spreadsheet and information from from members I think:

1)10 days after fee processing a client id is given to the application
2)30 days afte fee processing PER or NER will be informed to applicant

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
NikSonu said:
Hey Ravi,

Where r u?

Just look at the forum for NOC 1122.

The CC for the applicant of 1st august has been charge.
Im here only........
97% post 8th july forum members have confirmed that their file was returned due to cap reached.(INCLUDING ME)
And 3 or 4 post 8th july have confirmed getting their DD encashed..........
Nd those who claimed their DD has been encashed have disappeared from the forum and none have YET reported of getting a PER.
This is the first case where a post 8 july applicant has claimed of getting a cc charged.........

Now its upto you to decide..........

Just mail to CIO regarding status of ur application..........
Nd then u will know.....
Y take my or any other forum members word for it..........

Russell2011

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Aus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2011
AOR Received.
Only on dream
Ravi_07 said:
Im here only........
97% post 8th july forum members have confirmed that their file was returned due to cap reached.(INCLUDING ME)
Nd those who claimed their DD has been encashed have disappeared from the forum and none have YET reported of getting a PER.
This is the first case where a post 8 july applicant has claimed of getting a cc charged.........

Now its upto you to decide.........wow......Mind blowing posting.

Nd then u will know.....

isis_jd

Jul 27, 2011
Ravi_07 said:
Im here only........

Application also returned due to Cap. noc 3152

Nd then u will know.....

Oct 15, 2011
Ravi_07 said:
Im here only........

Nd then u will know.....
I feel that they have made the selection based on region because suppose if they got first 500 applications from india..... they did not accept all the applications.....i believe they did a quota system for different countries...coz maximum application they got from india/pakistan/china and if they select every one from this region then in 3-4 yrs they will have maximum number of immigrants from these regions and i think they want people from different countries not just from some specific countries......i may be wrong....but after my cc was cashed this theory sounds logical to me.....just my opinion :D

guys from india/pakistan/china dont get mad at me....i am just giving an example..... ;D

Thanks,