Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent 26-06-2012,
Doc's Request.
All documents were sent with application
IELTS Request
Band : 7.0 / sent with application
sagarmatha2299 said:
I feel that they have made the selection based on region because suppose if they got first 500 applications from india..... they did not accept all the applications.....i believe they did a quota system for different countries...coz maximum application they got from india/pakistan/china and if they select every one from this region then in 3-4 yrs they will have maximum number of immigrants from these regions and i think they want people from different countries not just from some specific countries......i may be wrong....but after my cc was cashed this theory sounds logical to me.....just my opinion :D

guys from india/pakistan/china dont get mad at me....i am just giving an example..... ;D

Thanks,
I agree with you sagarmatha2299 and happy to hear your thought, i don't hear much from people applying through Damascus VO... although my application was received after announcing Cap Reached, I still have hope based on (apparently) few applicants from Damascus VO.. :-[ ::) :'(

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope , this week CIO will issue PER for applicants up to July 22-23.

forcabarca86

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: 08-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App. 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
08-10-2011
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013 (Delivered on 10-04-2013) (3rd Line: 19-04-2013)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2013 (sent on 19-09-2013) (Delivered on 23-09-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013 (Passports Received on 20-10-2013)
LANDED..........
29-03-2014 (Toronto)
sagarmatha2299 said:
I feel that they have made the selection based on region because suppose if they got first 500 applications from india..... they did not accept all the applications.....i believe they did a quota system for different countries...coz maximum application they got from india/pakistan/china and if they select every one from this region then in 3-4 yrs they will have maximum number of immigrants from these regions and i think they want people from different countries not just from some specific countries......i may be wrong....but after my cc was cashed this theory sounds logical to me.....just my opinion :D

guys from india/pakistan/china dont get mad at me....i am just giving an example..... ;D

Thanks,
You make an interesting point, but there is absolutely no mention of such a 'nationality' based cap anywhere on the CIC website. We can accuse the CIC of a lot of things, but providing incomplete or incorrect information are not amongst them. Furthermore, the system you describe would be categorized by some as racial profiling and discrimination on racial grounds. Both are serious political issues which could cause a storm in canada's largely liberal society. A cap which entertains on a first come first serve basis is not discriminatory. But a cap which only accepts a certain number of Asians most certainly is. The image Canada puts across is one of merit based selection and approval. I wouldn't be surprised if what you said was true at an unofficial officer discretion level policy.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First PER was noticed for July 2011 on September 7 and till Friday (14 Oct) CIO just issued PER upto July 15.

Around 5 weeks time to clear two weeks application ?????

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
forcabarca86 said:
You make an interesting point, but there is absolutely no mention of such a 'nationality' based cap anywhere on the CIC website. We can accuse the CIC of a lot of things, but providing incomplete or incorrect information are not amongst them. Furthermore, the system you describe would be categorized by some as racial profiling and discrimination on racial grounds. Both are serious political issues which could cause a storm in canada's largely liberal society. A cap which entertains on a first come first serve basis is not discriminatory. But a cap which only accepts a certain number of Asians most certainly is. The image Canada puts across is one of merit based selection and approval. I wouldn't be surprised if what you said was true at an unofficial officer discretion level policy.
Agree with forcabarca86...!

R

RKC

Kghimire said:
First PER was noticed for July 2011 on September 7 and till Friday (14 Oct) CIO just issued PER upto July 15.

That period also includes ERs of 500 files 1122s & majority of 3152s files. In that case they can't be termed "too slow"

Phil Chen

Star Member
May 30, 2011
alaindotcom said:
Hey Phil. Nice to see you in this thread. The 1122 thread has been a little less exciting lately.
What a surprise, alaindottom, good to see you here as well.
As the discussion of 1122 application has nothing but the process to talk and the statu has weired changed for weeks however not further information released, there is only newbies left....

isis_jd

Jul 27, 2011
jijitipie said:
I havent heard anything from CIC>> I think Im the only July13th applicant who doesnt have an eligibility result yet.. Im really nervous and anxious about this one.. I am also confused with regards to receiving our emails/letters from CIC since I have a representative..Others said that if you have a representative,. any letters or emails will be sent first to them,.The problem is..I dont even have any idea on how to contact my representative..Does CIC also sent a cc copy of letters to the principal applicant? Hoping to have a good news this week,, I think last week was so slowwww for CIC..only 2-3 person has reported of per..
..now that we heard a returned package due to cap reached for noc 3152..I think this week will be most likely for july17-19th applicants for noc 3152. -end- :(
I talked to an agent before and told me that usually the agency will just forward a copy of the email to the applicant.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
alaindotcom said:
Hi Mates,

I hope we all have a good week this week. Last week was not a "happening" week for those who got PER early on. I hope nobody is suffering from post-PERtum depression yet. hehehe

I am missing Big O's jokes here. Your Royal Highness has been absent for some time, too.
Hi Alain,

You are indeed a clown. Having been reading your updates/comments and found them rather funny,keep spicing us up boy! Go Alain,Go Alain go.....!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
string11 said:
Thank u for ur help @ kghimire,takemblues,DD2211.
Still in doubt of the new forms. If i indicate the total amount of assets in form IMM0008 Economic classes, do i need to also send the proof of this or is it ok to only show my settlement funds which i have in my bank account that has enough amount as indicated by CIO as per family members numbers?
Experts please share ur views ....

Dearie,

As for the proof of settlement fund,A Bank certificate,Fixed Deposit and Time Deposit(if form of six months statement) is a Must required while a documented Evidence of Asset and Liabilities should be your Notarized Statement of Personal Networth(this is all your Owns less your Owings,in a lighter note all your Total Assets less Total Liabilities= Networth.

Any other information addition/subtraction or suggestion is welcomed.

Thoughts

Spicey

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new week and new hope, i think i would be getting the ER this week or week after HOPEFULLY

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
isis_jd said:
I talked to an agent before and told me that usually the agency will just forward a copy of the email to the applicant.
yeh..also was informed by another member of this forum (same as with my agency) that her per was not received on her personal email add but was forwarded on the agency's email.. It was delayed because the email was sent on a wrong email address..I tried calling my agency but they just kept on telling me to just wait because there are different reviewers assigned to the group of applicants..too difficult to talk with..this kind of situation is adding on my worries..whew..just keeping the faith..and btw..try to ask for a refund..:)

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Kghimire said:

Lets just say that the first 3 weeks of July are the RUSH HOUR of post 2011 applicants..
fast running nocs are being reviewed.. noc 1122 and noc 3152.. I heard that CIC are now returning apps
for noc 3152 sent on a later date of July..so the review of noc 1122 has been done ( I guess )..and noc 3152 are almost done too..so next few weeks will be alloted on other nocs sent on august..

to add up, some july 13th-15th applicants havent received their ER yet.. (including me)..Im not so sure ..Im lost because I have representative.. I dont have any idea..

HelloCanada!

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel-Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER - 01.03.2012
File Transfer...
AOR2 - 21.03.2012
forcabarca86 said:
I don't see any racism in country quotas (if they are exist). American green card lotery use same approach based on the population of the countries (also per region: Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa etc...). It's very fair solution. Look at the spreadsheet: the which country has the majority of PER issued by CIC for NOC 1122? India! So where is the racism? Also for India the number of the applications been returned is the highest. All due to majority of Indian applications in total amount. At least based on this forum information. We don't see here whole picture. In reality the majority of rejected application can be from Russia or from another big country.

alaindotcom

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
spicey said:
Hi Alain,

You are indeed a clown. Having been reading your updates/comments and found them rather funny,keep spicing us up boy! Go Alain,Go Alain go.....!
Thank you. I am glad I cheer you up. I originally applied under NOC 9678 - Clowns, Gigmasters, & everything in between. Unfortunately, they returned my application and told me two things: 1) that there are no current openings for Cirque du Soleil, and 2) that puppets are not acceptable dependants. They put me in NOC 1122 instead. So now I am essentially a clown in a suit... just like everybody else in this category. :p