+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
So
Just an update on our case
The application was reopened on April 9th, with a letter on it asking for new LOA, new bank statement with 6 month detailed history, first semester tuition fee
We uploaded this and waiting for the result, fingers crossed
First-semester fee or tuition deposit? Goodluck with your application, I am 100% sure they will approve it after a settlement.

cnkikw

Apr 30, 2021
Hi, how is your case now? My study permit application has been refused twice and I am also considering a judicial review. The time for the new semester is drawing near. I don’t know how long it usually takes for the final outcome of a judicial review...

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Nothing has been changed in the profile in 3rd and 4th try. It was obviously officers laziness which caused refusals.
The government fee for JR is 50$ but lawyer cost 5000$ To do filing and write the 10 pages argument letter.
Could you please share the argument letter here ?

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi, how is your case now? My study permit application has been refused twice and I am also considering a judicial review. The time for the new semester is drawing near. I don’t know how long it usually takes for the final outcome of a judicial review...
hi there do u need a good lawyer, i can suggest for J.R kindly contact me.

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
hi everyone!! YEESSSS ! after 4 refusals since November 2019, I finally got the visa on May 20th, 2021 !
hello there, can u plz share your country of application and your profile as worried on J.R settlement who is your lawyer and r u matured student did they gave any specific reasons for refusals in 4 times.

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Yes !! The lawyer said it would take 3-6 weeks to get the rule 9 note, but received it in 10 days

and in the letter they sent to ircc it has mentioned that they had until April 7th to respond. But they were fast
Hello, I want to ask you about your application of J.R when did your embassy asked about documents, which embassy and when did u get an approval , plz share.

Reactions: ankita.a42

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
from Iran.
Last submit : December 27th,2020
Refusal : February 23rd, 2021
JR submission: March 8th
Received rule 9 notes and sending the argument from our lawyer to ircc lawyer : March 18th

on March 24th the ircc lawyer called and offered the settlement. On March 25th, they sent the official letter.

now I’m waiting for the case to be reopen
hello there any update on your visa as you went through judicial review,, plz share