+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

Keno87

Jan 20, 2022
i have something to share here in pdf format, i dont know how to upload here , which one nice lady from registry office given me as sample, how to prepare JR and idiot lawyers charge us 5000K or more even just for 10 pages explanation lol
Dear Greeny,

would u be kind to email it to kiaanu7@gmail.com. I am in the same situation; been reading ur posts.. I am so impressed with your persistence
and research

Pl send out. this will help me a lot

and good luck to ur case

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Same here can you also send it to manirudh78@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot for sharing you hard work.
I will send u tomorrow the procedure but how you will prepare your documents, every case is different from other, each case fight with different articles and laws and regulations. I am familar because of previous experience for Uk Jr which took 6 months to understand the laws and articles for JR and then i was able to prepare my case which i did and succeed. And now i feeling positive for canada but its on 20% stage which i did. U must have a canadian address to start. Also remember you one mistake with wrong articles or regulations can dismiss ur case before leave grant. I am.sure u will not take risk. I took risk because i already have plan B for uk study

Reactions: HS7

Keno87

Jan 20, 2022
I will send u tomorrow the procedure but how you will prepare your documents, every case is different from other, each case fight with different articles and laws and regulations. I am familar because of previous experience for Uk Jr which took 6 months to understand the laws and articles for JR and then i was able to prepare my case which i did and succeed. And now i feeling positive for canada but its on 20% stage which i did. U must have a canadian address to start. Also remember you one mistake with wrong articles or regulations can dismiss ur case before leave grant. I am.sure u will not take risk. I took risk because i already have plan B for uk study
Dear Greeny,

thanks and pl do not forget me when u send emails. And thanks for helpful tip .

Oct 27, 2021
Hey, thanks for what you are doing :) Please upload on google drive and share link.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: canadastudypermit

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I have reviewed the application . I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that: - the client is married or has dependents or states to have close family ties in their home country, but is not sufficiently The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history . I note that : After considering the applicant's academic and professional history , as well as their planned studies and explanation provided for it, I am not satisfied that the applicant is a genuine student who will pursue studies in Canada. The stated benefits of their intended studies do not seem to warrant the cost and difficulty of undertaking foreign education . Taking the applicant's current employment situation into consideration , the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay . The applicant's immigration status in their country of residence is temporary , which reduces their ties to that country . Weighing the factors in this application . I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above , I have refused this application

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
CBSA notes just received and its also stated there.....

Please be advised that an Application for Leave and Judicial Review has been filed with the Federal Court of Canada on January 7, 2022. The applicant seeks leave to commence an application to quash the decision of the responsible visa officer, dated On December 16 , 2021 to refuse the applicant's Study Permit application . The applicant has NOT made a request for reasons pursuant to Rule 9 of the Federal Courts Citizenship, Immigration and Refugee Protection Rules. No action is required from the visa office at this time . ************* ********** Reconsideration request reviewed on its substantive merits. No error in fact, law, or procedural fairness noted. Decision stands.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I am really thankful of www.gcmsonline.com who personally involved with rigorous follow up and received my notes in 40 days. They helped me too much because my deadline for court to submit application record is 5 February and if i dont get these notes then surely was going to face enormous delay in JR due to small mistake that i have received written reasons which infact not receive till this night